1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Didn't you say last year was your year?

I'm disappointed in the Kings this year, but am hoping for some redemption against Vancouver. Being a season ticket holder, I will be going to games 3 and 4 next week at Staples.

Ought to be a blast.

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
If we go with Schneider from the get go it wouldn't even be a series. I just hope Luongo melts down early so that we go with Schneider the rest of the playoffs.

I'm not really worried about the Kings. Quick is good but we lit him up 2 years ago. Things might be different this year but I like our chances.  

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

The Cup is coming back to the Garden, for the last four years it has gone to an Original Six team and that trend will continue.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Didn't you say last year was your year?

I'm disappointed in the Kings this year, but am hoping for some redemption against Vancouver. Being a season ticket holder, I will be going to games 3 and 4 next week at Staples.

Ought to be a blast.
What's the Jeff Carter situation? Back and healthy?

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chris Kreider the Rangers' top prospect who just won a NCAA championship Saturday signed his contract today and is expect to get some burn in the playoffs.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Chris Kreider the Rangers' top prospect who just won a NCAA championship Saturday signed his contract today and is expect to get some burn in the playoffs.
Really? Smart move. If he plays well, it's great experience. If not, who cares. No one can blame a kid who doesn't play well in the playoffs.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
My Jets and Habs didn't make it so I won't be as interested as most years but nothing beats playoff hockey so I'll definitely tune in when I can. I'm not betting on the Rangers though thats for sure with Ottawa being 3-1 against them this year. I wouldn't be surprised if New York didn't even survive the first round. I'm going with Pittsburgh and Nashville in the finals with the Penguins winning it in 6.

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Crosby with the first goal of the playoffs.

1-0 PIT 1st

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tyler Kennedy scores

2-0 PIT

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Just as I said over at hockeyboards, Pittsburgh can always be caught...their defense is absolutely pathetic.

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kings score

3-2 LA 3:14 3rd

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Empty Net Goal

4-2 LA :17.9 3rd

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Callahan scores!!

1-0 NYR 1st

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
I don't care much about hockey but I'm rooting for the Kings, anyway. Nice to see them steal home-ice from Vancouver.

1 - 20 of 234 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.