Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
And the journey begins tonight! Do you guys even get the Montreal-Ottawa game on TV down there since they're both Canadian teams?

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:cry:

·
Super Moderator
17,902 Posts
The St. Louis Blues pull their yearly choke job in the playoffs. That's when you know the playoffs have started.

Since the previous lockout, this is the worst franchise in the NHL. And in a division with Columbus, that's saying something.

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't imagine being a Leafs fan right now.

·
51,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
The St. Louis Blues pull their yearly choke job in the playoffs. That's when you know the playoffs have started.

Since the previous lockout, this is the worst franchise in the NHL. And in a division with Columbus, that's saying something.
You can't call it a choke when you lose to the defending champs in what most believe to be the best first round series this season.

I was biting my nails all night long in game 6 from the cheap seats. St. Louis is one sniper and consistent goaltender away from a Cup.

·
Super Moderator
17,902 Posts
You can't call it a choke when you lose to the defending champs in what most believe to be the best first round series this season.

I was biting my nails all night long in game 6 from the cheap seats. St. Louis is one sniper and consistent goaltender away from a Cup.
This team's history is one failure after another. L.A. is a very good team, but St. Louis has done what every Blues team for the past half-century: not get the job done.

Jaroslav Halak has won playoff series. Brian Elliott has lost them. This team needs to get rid of the home-grown busts and bring in some scoring.

New year, same old sorry-expletive Blues.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
Injuries, smoke, and mirrors, and these guys never really had a chance. Placing 2nd in the Leastern Conference? Means nothing.
Montreal is my favourite team junior(sorry Winnipeg). Never actually thought they'd win the cup just showing them some love.

I should bump your stupid posts on how you think the NHL will fail in Winnipeg again. I could use a good laugh.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts