Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Who are the 2013 World Series Champions? (post in how many games)

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 300 Posts

·
aka Chilltown
3,750 Posts
Re: 2013 WORLD SERIES: St. Louis Cardinals (0) vs. Boston Red Sox (1)

Papi is catching fire at the right time. Capped his night off with the homer, lined to center and just missed a grand slam.

Nvm, its just Papi being Papi. Clutch at the right time.

·
Banned
15,209 Posts
Re: 2013 WORLD SERIES: St. Louis Cardinals vs. Boston Red Sox

Oh damn it all, looks like I'll have to settle for a measly 5 runs after 2 innings.

Don't shit yourself Lester.
You got Waccha tonight good luck, You'll need it. Cards in 7. Funny all these Sox fans talking so much shit after 1 home game which your suppose to win lol no masked cursing Cardinals played their worst game possible, don't expect it again. As a Rays fan, watching the Sox lose will be fun

·
Administrator
26,979 Posts

You got Waccha tonight good luck, You'll need it. Cards in 7. Funny all these Sox fans talking so much shit after 1 home game which your suppose to win lol fkn Cardinals played their worst game possible, don't expect it again. As a Rays fan, watching the Sox lose will be fun
I imagine it's going to be a loooong year for you if Brooklyn wins the 2014 title.

·
**** the clippers
16,459 Posts

You got Waccha tonight good luck, You'll need it. Cards in 7. Funny all these Sox fans talking so much shit after 1 home game which your suppose to win lol fkn Cardinals played their worst game possible, don't expect it again. As a Rays fan, watching the Sox lose will be fun
Go post another 300 LeBron pictures in your dedicated LeBron manlove thread no person attacks.

But thanks for telling us you're a Devil Rays fan though, that explains your startling lack of baseball knowledge. You are aware that baseball seasons starts earlier than October, right? Tell your friends.

·
Banned
15,209 Posts

Go post another 300 LeBron pictures in your dedicated LeBron manlove thread no person attacks..

But thanks for telling us you're a Devil Rays fan though, that explains your startling lack of baseball knowledge. You are aware that baseball seasons starts earlier than October, right? Tell your friends.
Yea I go to games no person attacks. don't act like you know me. And after Wacha shuts you out tonight i'll be back to make fun of you in this thread

·
Banned
15,209 Posts

And what if he doesn't? Are you gonna cry yourself to sleep in the Tropicana Field parking lot, you dedicated Devil Rays fan you?
Nope, I'm going to wait until basketball season so I can talk shit about the Celtics and how horrible they're going to be

·
Banned
15,209 Posts

w/e anyway, Lackey vs Wacha should be a fun game to watch. The way Ortiz is hitting he may be the one to finally get the Wacha

21 - 40 of 300 Posts