Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Who are the 2013 World Series Champions? (post in how many games)

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 300 Posts

·
**** the clippers
16,459 Posts
Re: 2013 WORLD SERIES: St. Louis Cardinals (1) vs. Boston Red Sox (1)

Gotta find a way to fit Napoli in their somewhere
Nowhere to put him, his bad hips won't allow to play anywhere but first, and that's Ortiz's spot. I guess LF is an outside possibility but he'd probably make Jeremy Giambi look like a gold glover. People are saying third base but ****ing forget that.

·
**** the clippers
16,459 Posts

Could've used this Jake Peavy in the first inning. The 2-0 hole feels more like 6-0 the way Kelly is pitching and how ****ing horrible our lineup looks away from Fenway.

·
Banned
15,209 Posts

Nowhere to put him, his bad hips won't allow to play anywhere but first, and that's Ortiz's spot. I guess LF is an outside possibility but he'd probably make Jeremy Giambi look like a gold glover. People are saying third base but ****ing forget that.
I lost it here, spit out my drink lol ****ing hilarious, can't believe Peavy got out of that jam though

·
Banned
15,209 Posts

I haven't picked up a bat in 2 years and I could of put up a better AB than that, and WTF was that swing

·
**** the clippers
16,459 Posts

I haven't picked up a bat in 2 years and I could of put up a better AB than that, and WTF was that swing
Farrell has his binkies. Drew's one of them. Hoping to god he's not back in 2014.

·
Banned
15,209 Posts

2-1 good job putting the ball in play by Carp and especially nice that he didn't hit that hard

·
Banned
15,209 Posts

The plate ump is shit, inconsistent as hell, that strike call to ellsbury was almost in the other batters box

·
**** the clippers
16,459 Posts

MLB needs to get to work on those home plate bots. Can't take much more of these blind 63 year olds calling balls and strikes when half their plate view is always compromised.

·
Banned
15,209 Posts

MLB needs to get to work on those home plate bots. Can't take much more of these blind 63 year olds calling balls and strikes when half their plate view is always compromised.
I agree

81 - 100 of 300 Posts