Karlos Williams got drafted

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Patriots draft a 242 lb long snapper in the 5th round :laugh:

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Like the Hundley pick if properly developed he could be the best QB in this draft, factoring in Rodgers' injury history Hundley will get PT and have trade value.
Not much of a history aside from the broken collarbone, but it is a good pick if he can develop. Packers are always one snap away from losing Rodgers and being irrelevant and I am already more confident in this kid than Scott Tolzien.

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
Not much of a history aside from the broken collarbone, but it is a good pick if he can develop. Packers are always one snap away from losing Rodgers and being irrelevant and I am already more confident in this kid than Scott Tolzien.
Don't be. Hundley has horrendous decision making. That's honestly what makes him a 5th round pick instead of a 1st round pick, because athletically it's all there. He has a strong arm and is accurate with his throws; he's also very strong to avoid sacks, and mobile. I've followed him very closely for 3 years and watched numerous UCLA games to see him play.

No I don't love Hundley, he was my fantasy QB.

·
51,450 Posts
Zac Stacy traded to Jets for pick 224

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Don't be. Hundley has horrendous decision making. That's honestly what makes him a 5th round pick instead of a 1st round pick, because athletically it's all there. He has a strong arm and is accurate with his throws; he's also very strong to avoid sacks, and mobile. I've followed him very closely for 3 years and watched numerous UCLA games to see him play.

No I don't love Hundley, he was my fantasy QB.
That sucks to hear cause I have read decent things about him. I guess I like that he is going to get some time to learn and learn under the best in #12 . It's easier i think to smarten up the QB with the raw skills than hope the "smart" QB (Tolzien) sudden develops a pro skill set. I think he will be worth the gamble.

·
Premium Member
100,006 Posts
FSU leads the way this year with 11 players drafted and sets an all-time record with 29 players drafted in a 3 year span.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Was really hoping the Jets took Ifo Ekpre-Olomu and gave him the year off just to watch and learn from Revis till he was healthy

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
361 - 376 of 376 Posts