Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The deals are already rolling in and since the biggest one just got finalized figured it is time to started the thread.

EPL Noteables:

Petr Cech to Aresnal. Crazy that Chelsea lets him go to a rival. Biggest deal of the Summer imo

Liverpool sign 5 players so far Clyne seems to be next. And Liverpool fans think Firmino is their savoir

Dan Levy dump Paulinho onto a Chinese teams for as much as they bought him for. If only Levy could actually buy a usefully player

Swansea got a steal in Ayew for Free

While West Ham buys Payet for a ton. But they also buy Obiang from Samporia who is a dam good player for cheap

La Liga Noteable:

Atletico spend a ton on Jackson Martinez. Dont like this deal for them at all. But they also buy Vietto for a cheap consider how much young stars go for.

Barcelona sign the extremely underrated Aleix Vidal. Who cant play for them till 2016

Serie A Noteable:

Mario Mandzukic makes him annual transfer to the Champion Leagues runner up. Juventus also sign a guy that can be a the next great Argentinian Striker in Dybal.

Inter is splashing the cash this summer. Geoffrey Kondogbia seems like a good player but a high price for him

AC Milan is trying to splash the cash. But is failing so far

Bundesliga Noteable:

Dortmund signs a really good Keeper in Burki. But also add a Midfielder they really didnt need in Castro. Really Dortmund sell off some of them Midfielders already

Schalke snatched up Johannes Geis

Bayern gets Kimmich though. I think Geis will be better surprised they didnt try harder for him. Both look like future stars

Wolfsburg signs Max Kruse. Really good signing for them

Ligue 1 Noteable:

Really no one cares about Ligue 1. Kinda sad a Club like Marseille cant hold onto its best players. Hell their best Striker left to join a club in Mexico

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Transfer window officially begins today in most leagues!

Clyne to Liverpool is official

Surprisingly Bayern Munich has done something they dont normally do and that is splash some cash. Signing Douglas Costa from Shaktar for 30 million

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
I'm still shocked at the Cech to Arsenal deal, that's huge. Supposedly Abramovich sanctioned the deal as a 'thank you' to Cech for the incredible service he has provided over the years. Nice gesture, but it really makes Arsenal a considerably better team.

It looks like we're really going after Ramos. The Man United vs Real Madrid saga is very intriguing this summer.

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
Surprisingly Bayern Munich has done something they dont normally do and that is splash some cash. Signing Douglas Costa from Shaktar for 30 million
???

Benatia, Thiago, Gotze, Martinez, Neuer, Gomez, Robben in consecutive years.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
???

Benatia, Thiago, Gotze, Martinez, Neuer, Gomez, Robben in consecutive years.
Maybe i said it wrong. Considering every other team that are close to their stature splash a ton of cash each Transfer window Bayern does not. They got that 1 guy they target and that is about it.

And i still think Costa is a surprising signing for them.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Miranda to Inter. Inter keeps splashing the cash. Lucky UEFA eased up on the FFA

Marseille sells another key piece in Imbula to Porto. Really surprised Porto was the team the snatch him about he was wanted buy alot of teams. Thought for sure he was gonna head to AC Milan

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AC Milan buy two new Strikers in Luiz Adriano and Carlos Bacca

Surprised Sevilla let Bacca go. Seems they had alot of ambition going forward. But i guess 30 million is a nice amount of cash

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
I am very happy for the Serie A that both Milan clubs are spending again. Now there's true competition, and with Juventus losing both Tevez and Pirlo, that title is up for grabs.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Two new rumors:

Arturo Vidal is heading to Real Madrid

RVP heading to Fenerbahce

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Arda Turan to Barcelona. Was surprised Atletico would sell him to a rival. But then i saw how much Barca paid for a guy that didnt look all that great last year

Wonder if Atletico is gonna buy a replacement or use one they already have. Juan Cuadrado would be a good signing if they could get him from Chelsea for a cut price

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Any rumor concerning Juventus is Dead on arrival. They rarely sell their stars

Barca buying Turan is a big egg on the face considering how their presidential candidates all ranted and raved about getting Pogba.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am very happy for the Serie A that both Milan clubs are spending again. Now there's true competition, and with Juventus losing both Tevez and Pirlo, that title is up for grabs.
Looks like Roma is gonna start there spending with the transfer that makes the most sense in the world imo.

Edin Dzeko is rumored to be moving to Roma for around 20mil euro. Sad to see him go as a City supporter i think he is better then Bony but he needs to move on he really doesnt deserve to sit on the Bench

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Toby Alderweireld officially signs with Tottenham. This is a deal that should have happened 2 years ago. Better late then ever though him and Jan should be great together again

Southampton cant be happy though.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I cant believe Begovic who is one of the best GK in the EPL is moving to Chelsea to be the #2

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Atletico Madrid with another amazing signing imo getting Yannick Ferreira Carrasco from Monaco for under 20mil. I dont get how Carrasco who was great last year in both league and UCL and is only 21 goes for under 20mil while Sterling is value more then double that...

1 - 20 of 163 Posts