Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its begins today!

Reports that Pep has dropped Joe Hart for City opener and has told him to find a new team...

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pep has gone crazy. Kolarvo is starting at CB

Cabaellro
Sagna Stone Kolarov Sagna
Fernandinho Silva
Nolito De Bruyne Sterling
Aguero

I honestly dont understand dropping Hart with just how bad Cabaellro was last season. Why not just give Gunn the start?

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Pep is a dick. There's enough stories on him out there to validate that. That's the only reason why I think he benched key players to prove a point. Hart and Toure are still better than most of what they have right now.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pep is a dick. There's enough stories on him out there to validate that. That's the only reason why I think he benched key players to prove a point. Hart and Toure are still better than most of what they have right now.
I understand Yaya not being in the squad. He was starting to show signs last season of not being the same player and he will be back in the squad at some point. But dropping Hart i just dont understand it really did seem like a this is my team now kinda move because there is no way in hell Caballero is better then Hart. And in all honesty most of the problems last year werent on Hart it was the terrible play on the back line and Kompany always being hurt

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Liverpool lineup is just crazy. 4 guys i would consider attacking midfielders and a winger. No real Striker in the lineup

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Joe Hart deserves better. Caballero isnt better and City problem werent 100% because of Hart it was the crappy CB play all year between Mangala and Otamendi

I really hope the rumors of Dortmund wanting him are true. He deserves better then Everton

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Barca confirms Bravo is heading to Manchester City. Would rather have Stegen

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PL starting to catch up to Pep. Bravo needs to be dropped and he needs to buy some new full backs and someone to lead that back line. Stones is too young to lead that back line and Kolorav isnt working. Fernando is a sack of crap and he needs to buy a DM to help out when Fernandinho needs a break

I really wish Kompany wasnt hurt 85% of the time

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hate Chelsea but happy Kante won PFA Player of the Year. Dude deserved it last year also

1 - 13 of 13 Posts