Cavaliers @ Raptors

30 May - NBA Conference Finals, Game 7
Raptors @ Cavaliers

*all tip-off times are 20:30 ET

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Game 2 this evening. Let's hope it's at least a little more competitive. The press releases have the players saying all of the right things, so let's hope they learnt some lessons from Tuesday.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
We could hope .... But it's not going to be easy. Personally I was stubbed when I saw the size difference between LBJ and DCarroll !! You know the guy is big, but holy crap!! Carroll's got no chance :-(
But we can be competitive! It's not over yet. But we've got to make shots! That's the primary reason we opened so well. Good looks and shots going in. We lost it halfway through the first when we started trading baskets.... theirs fell and ours stopped going in.
End of game, end of story :-(

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
This team is playing with a different level of unity and intensity. Cavs have more talent but we are more scrappy. I hope the raps make the cavs work, even if outmatched. Go raps!

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was some performance. We proved we belong.

Game 4 tonight, chance to bring this level, if we don't, this will be over in 5. If we can, I expect to scrap right until Game 7.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
My silent prayer is for JV to make it back. That'll be a new shakeup and element for Cavs to deal with. Could easily be enough to help us tie it up, but news is he's still doubtful :'-(

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JV's status updates to a game time decision!!! Just under 50% chance he plays!!
I'd love Val to get the chance to impact this series, his performances thus far are deserving of some Finals action.

Can't wait for tonight's game, it's the biggest ever in our Franchise history.

^ I love that this season has seen me use that phrase more than once. What a year.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
My gut feeling says he goes out there. It's too good of a situation not to. Even if only seeing limited time on the floor...

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Raps in the driver seat at halftime... Reminiscent of game 3!!!
Have to keep the same intensity in second half, drive to the basket, mind the defense, control the pace.

JV is suited up, Biz has three fouls so fingers crossed JV will get a few minutes in the third or fourth.

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's like watching two different series being played concurrently. Both sides are Jekyll and Hyde right now, depending on which court they're playing on.

That said, I think that might be our season done, I'd be very surprised to see us force a Game 7.

What a ride though.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I'd be ecstatic if we force a game 7. But after that last drubbing I'm not sure our guys have the legs to do it. And with the ^^ Jekyll and Hyde (lol) games from each of them I wouldn't bet on any outcome. Glad I'm not a bookie in Vegas right now.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
If the series doesn't start until a road team wins a game, is this series ever going to start???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts