Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Paul George had pointed words for (presumably) his frontcourt, saying the following: “We’re treating this like it’s a regular-season game. We’re failing to be the physical team. There’s one guy who’s doing it and doing it at an amazing job, and that’s Valanciunas. We need to match his physicality, and we’re not doing that.”
Love this. Big Val showing up.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
This is definitely Val's big national coming out party. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I can't wait to see him up against Whiteside in the next round.

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
JV is benefiting from a weak interior on the Pacers. I really hope, but doubt he will continue this against someone like Whiteside.

But he has a very long promising career ahead. I sometimes forget, but JV is only 23, so that's exciting

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Brutal .... just brutally ridiculous. Whole point to learning things in Game 1 is to not repeat them in Game 4 .... DeRozan should have been benched the whole fourth quarter.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Yawn. Just another underachieving season. Someone wake me up when the raptors get out of the first round.

·
Put some respeck on ma name!
30,063 Posts
I hope you folks do discuss, I'm stuck at work for the time being.

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
JV has turned up with cement blocks for hands, what the actual fuck?

Lowry invisible. DeMar is the only guy that has shown up so far, hit a shot, been aggressive and got himself to the line.

Pacers look comfortable, it's the George and Turner show so far.

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Down by 4. Clawing it back, nearly the end of the 1st Q.

The team is finally starting to put it together, PP hit a 3, DMC got involved but then missed a wide open bucket and Lowry just hit a couple FTs.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Total Steal of a game!! I can't flipping believe it. We held them to 9 points for the whole 4th quarter and stole this game!! OMFG .... Wow! I'm stunned... This one will go down in history for ever. Glad I'm not a Pacer fan cause I'd be shitting a brick right now!!??!!

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
^ Honestly, I'm still astonished that we have walked away with the W.

I very nearly turned off my computer to begin the 4th, then the show started and boy was I glad I didn't.

That DeRozan 3. That Powell dunk. That Lowry charge.

One game away.

·
Put some respeck on ma name!
30,063 Posts
So refreshing to see the team step up like that, I had to watch it again. End this bad streak and finish the job.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts