Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Newcastle also got Shevely for a reasonable price. I don't know if its a sign of whats to come, the Austin signing is definitely a bargain. I suspect Loic Remy wherever he ends up will be for a bargain as well.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Austin was out of contract in the summer and he had told QPR that he would not be signing a new contract, hence the £4m price tag.
Even if he is someone like Crystal Palace or even Spurs you think would paid over 4mil to bring him in. Hell i dont get why Crystal Palace didnt offer 10mil for him they need him badly

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Falaco headed back to Atletico. Didnt they learn from bringing back Torres?

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Where the hell did all of these Chinese teams with insane amounts of cash come from?

That Jackson Martinez deal is crazy

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Wow i really cant believe Alex Teixeira went to China in his Prime. The guy legit could have played for any team in Europe. Wtf is going on

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Rumors that Hulk is the next heading to China in a massive €91m deal

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The chinese have spent huge in this window
And their window is still open for another 20 days. Lots of rumors about who is heading there

Gabi,Torres seem to be heading there. One of the teams offered Chelsea 86mil for Oscar and Hulk looks like he might be heading to China

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Lavezzi off to china. They pretty much revamped their league in the span of a season or so.

I am not sure its about viewership either, no way I am waking up at 3 or 4am to watch that league just yet

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Lavezzi off to china. They pretty much revamped their league in the span of a season or so.

I am not sure its about viewership either, no way I am waking up at 3 or 4am to watch that league just yet
I dont see these players lasting long in China. From what ive read the club houses/training grounds and stadium are terrible

The MLS should defiantly be worried though. All the growth can be squashed because China decided to start shelling out insane amounts of cash to players that usually go to MLS

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Lets bump this for the Summer Window!

Mario Goetze heading backing to Dortmund. Dude has had a weird career at Bayern since leaving Dortmund so best move for him

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
You would think with all the money Klopp is spending on Attacking Midfielders and Wingers he would save some of it and buy a top notch striker.

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
Juventus is now a top 3 team in Europe with the additions of Higuain, Pjanic, Pjaca and Alves. The big story now is can they keep Pogba, which would make this team even scarier. Best run team in Europe undoubtedly.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Pogba to United finally. So around Jose United have signed Zlatan and Pogba but under LVG they got Danny Blind and Memphis Deplay. Hell of a change there

City sign Sane and Stone over the past week. They still need another CM that can play the Pep style and to get younger at the Fullback positions

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I really hate that Aston Villa can buy a striker in the Championship for 15 million dollars and a team like AC Milan can barely afford to buy anyone over 9 million

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Wilshere should have picked Roma over Bournemouth

Also lol Chelsea resign David Luiz

21 - 39 of 39 Posts