Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

201 - 206 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
6,513 Posts
I know UD fans are focused on the recruitment status of the local juco player, or if not him, who to fill the Davis spot? Wondering if any locals know who the 'hot' candidates are to replace asst coach Jones?

By the way, anyone else having an issue with page containing the thread titles updating?
What does this have to do with the 2018-2019 Dayton Flyers?

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Happy to assist.

Leaping ability is overrated, however it's not insignificant, there is a difference.

I don't care what Grant thinks, he's yet to show reason to put much faith in his opinion.

Toppin took a post-grad yet, then had to sit out his first year at Dayton, hence his advanced age as a freshman (eligibility-wise).

Toppin could very well be a good freshman, make the A10 all-rookie team, or even be rookie of the year. But I find it hilarious when fans get all excited and optimistic about a player based on a highlight reel of dunks during a pick-up game.
EYOA MoFo

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Toppin is great. What’s the point of this though.

My kids now order their pizza with more Toppin!

Dayton area should give that a serious thought! For every Toppin dunk you get a free topping.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
What's the story on Chase S. Johnson? Is he eligible second semester as a freshman, or will he just have three years of eligibility?
They have requested a waiver so that he is eligible the first semester. If the waiver is granted he’ll have three years of eligibility. If not, he’ll have two and a half years starting second semester (mid-December). I guess he could ask for a 6th year of eligibility due to medical issues at some point.

201 - 206 of 206 Posts