Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Where's TopHawk, btw? I have been expecting another screed ever since Villanova secured its latest national title.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Daly looks like the player that averages 8 ppg until the Flyers visit Hagen when he will go 6 for 7 from the three and 7 for 7 from the FT line. F St. Joe’s.

Fire Phil!

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Daly looks like the player that averages 8 ppg until the Flyers visit Hagen when he will go 6 for 7 from the three and 7 for 7 from the FT line. F St. Joe’s.

Fire Phil!
I'd like to know what other players come to mind when you think of this scenario.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lots of interesting stuff in here. About 5 mins in Phil discussed what *will* be changing rules wise when it comes to work outs and stuff, and then talks about the changes he'd make in recruiting/the NBA draft if he could. Good stuff in this I think. Phil is very passionate about this stuff. Encourage everyone to listen.

https://youtu.be/w2twsjMu3sE

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Say what you will about Phil, but the guy fights for the interests of the working man program.
I say it's bid or bust, but it is nonetheless hard to argue with this.

I think the part about getting HS coaches back more involved could make a lot of good change (though not entirely, of course, as tons of sleazy coaches are just as scummy as the worst of the AAU).

·
Registered
557 Posts
Good interview but the issue that has the greatest impact on the A-10 is the potential for players being immediately eligible when they transfer and that issue was not addressed or maybe I missed it.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good interview but the issue that has the greatest impact on the A-10 is the potential for players being immediately eligible when they transfer and that issue was not addressed or maybe I missed it.
This was not covered though it definitely would have been a good question.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts