Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I think now that Nick Schmidt is done at Alfred, we should be done with them. Not that many schools will offer much competition but Mansfield was usually a little tougher. I dont care that much, the purpose of them is to get some real game action.

I liked what I saw from the freshmen. I had never seen Okoli and he was really sharp. Lofton looked great too. Given the opponent we cant take a ton away but the future looks bright.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Wooh hooh! That win over Siena moved our NET ranking up to 297. Good thing the RPI is not used anymore. The 3 game winning streak has our RPI up to 337.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Bonaventure looked great yesterday. They have put together a formidable team this year that will make some noise in the A10 at times this year. Astonishing that a school from a rural type area can produce so many winning teams with great players throughout the years. Siena is in a metropolitan region 1 million people, plays in a 18,000 seat arena and hasn't had a good team since McCaffrey left. The coach from Bonaventure along with the administration deserves much credit. Go Bonnies!!!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Off to the Enchanted Himalayas for a couple days of pre-gaming. Who's with me? Beef 'n' Barrel for dinner tonight?

Bona37's birthday party is Sunday so I am out. There is some leftover beer from last weekend that we left for you special 80's grads. If you go to the Skeller, depending who you ask, there is no draft beer to be found :sarcasm::cheers:

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Off to the Enchanted Himalayas for a couple days of pre-gaming. Who's with me? Beef 'n' Barrel for dinner tonight?
Alas, I'll probably by having the Jambalaya Pasta at Portabello's tonight. But, don't forget to FB a picture of your Beef on Weck. I live for that kind of vainglory.

btw, are you sitting in one of firstdev's courtside seats on Sunday?

81 - 100 of 132 Posts