Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
7,473 Posts
Alas, I will not be there except for possibly Sunday, and even then I might need Bona84 to send down his private jet to pick me up. Don't worry, I'll find my own way home.

If 84 can get me on a private jet then I am in. Otherwise I have to sit this one out as I have a busy weekend.
I don't think the Early Bird Special at Old Country Buffet and Matlock count, res.

·
Registered
6,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Alas, I will not be there except for possibly Sunday, and even then I might need Bona84 to send down his private jet to pick me up. Don't worry, I'll find my own way home.
If 84 can get me on a private jet then I am in. Otherwise I have to sit this one out as I have a busy weekend.

Up yours, both of ya.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Up yours, both of ya.

Just doing some planning. National is more convenient for me, but by the looks of your jet, I don't think the runway is long enough. I don't think any of the general aviation airports can handle it either. Dulles is OK, though, just let me know where and when.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Tough end to the season, but my disappointment is already beginning to evaporate. Even a couple of weeks ago I would have never thought we'd be in any position to lose the championship game. One of the great, and not so great, things about this season is I could turn on the television and sit down in a relaxed way to watch them play. I could enjoy the nights they played well and brush off the nights they didn't.

Not so the last couple of weeks, and certainly not the last three days, all the stress of watching returned. That's a good thing, all in all, but I wasn't prepared for it. I'll be prepared for next year, I hope, because I think I'll have to be.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
It's about time for a new or renamed thread. The 2019-2020 offseason has commenced and I suspect it's going to be a busy one. Lots of rumors already swirling surrounding arrivals and departures. Haven't heard the coach's name mentioned yet, thank goodness.

I'm already in for the home opener, against whomever that might be. Depending on the pod, I'll be at the 0-2 DC area games. If there's a return game in Lewisburg this year, count me in. I'll fill in from there when I see the schedule.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
I just read the Burton is up for sale. Here's hoping it gets a sympathetic and competent owner(s). I see this as a perfect business opportunity for the Q brothers, Bona91 and Ladderman. I'm willing to take 10% of the business if they unbar Bill Russell from the establishment.

121 - 132 of 132 Posts