Davidson 6-5 Pioneer. 6,000
Richmond 4-7 CAA. 8,700
Fordham. 2-9 Patriot. 7,000

VCU Club. 3,250
George Mason Club. 5,000

St. Louis. Potential- 6,500
LaSalle. Potential- 7,500

Valparaiso 2-9 Add. 5,000

Granted, Richmond and Rhode Island play a higher ranked league but Duquesne had only 1 loss in the regular season to a non-BCS team and was able to beat Towson in the NCAA playoffs.

They ended ranked #22 and #25 depending on the poll.

Requirements- A-10 members or potential members of similar philosophy. Stadiums should potentially seat 5,000. Duquesne would have to play a game or two at Highmark.

Just to start some trouble...

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
College football is fun on Saturdays at the stadium (or watching on TV).

But everything else about college football (including whom is playing whom) is terrible and stupid and makes me mad/sad.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
You've out "BigE'd" BigE, at least on my laptop.

EDIT: btw, those near end-zone bleachers ended up as the seating at my high school alma mater's football field. I think they lasted until about 10 years ago or so when they were finally replaced.

·
Piker
8,544 Posts
Lol. I have no idea why some pictures show up so large and others don’t. And, I don’t know how to adjust it. So yes, I guess I’ve out BigE’d BigE! Take that, BigE!
Unfortunately this site does not resize photos when posted. When I do the game day graphics I have to save them to my desktop and then resize them so they are not giant. I do that for pretty much any image I post. It is a bummer that the site cannot do it automatically.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts

[IMG=100x50]https://sbufootball.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/forness-field.jpg[/IMG]

One of those is supposed to work in bbcode, but clearly it does not on this site. Must be an update to bbcode from some time after this site was last updated.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Lol. I have no idea why some pictures show up so large and others don’t. And, I don’t know how to adjust it. So yes, I guess I’ve out BigE’d BigE! Take that, BigE!
I think the photo should be even bigger. It's high enough quality and I want to zoom in and see if that is in fact res sneaking a swig of whiskey about 4 rows deep. Get on that when you can. Your hedge fund can manage itself for an hour.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
I think the photo should be even bigger. It's high enough quality and I want to zoom in and see if that is in fact res sneaking a swig of whiskey about 4 rows deep. Get on that when you can. Your hedge fund can manage itself for an hour.
'84 is not a "quant", though he does seem to have legitimate quantitative abilities.

And I've never snuck a whiskey in my life. We used to drink it openly back in the day. Guys used to come in with metal garbage cans full of grain alcohol mixed with whatever. No one cared. If the wind was right, you could get a waft of other intoxicants being consumed, as well. Nothing captured the excitement of college football like a Bucknell - Gettysburg football game on a brisk fall day.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
I'm sure there are and have been versions in Olean for a long time. However, Bucknell plays its home games in Lewisburg, PA.

·
Piker
8,544 Posts
Rough, but not dead. First year with the new head coach (who is doing some great things recruiting wise) and one without some pretty great offensive weapons that either graduated or went pro.
I just wanted to give Steve a ribbing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts