Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
What are you doing in that hotel?
My first thought was that, that is a pretty personal question. But, my son who is a senior in high school visited Bona’s today. And no, we didn’t take him to Third Base.

I tried to upload a picture but can’t seem to figure out how to do it. The “secret scrimmage” was going on today while we were there. The various entrances to the seats at the RC had black curtains blocked by tables so that nobody could get in to see.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Rhody beats BC 77-70 yesterday at their gym. And Cyril Langevine was out with a nagging ankle injury, so that's a good sign the rest of the team filled in competently for his absence. The snippet of box score I saw had the top 2 scorers as Tyrese Martin with 20 and Fatts Russell with 17 (8-9 FTs).

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
My first thought was that, that is a pretty personal question. But, my son who is a senior in high school visited Bona’s today. And no, we didn’t take him to Third Base.

I tried to upload a picture but can’t seem to figure out how to do it. The “secret scrimmage” was going on today while we were there. The various entrances to the seats at the RC had black curtains blocked by tables so that nobody could get in to see.
hmm, what are they really doing behind the black curtain. I say drinking as it's the Bonnies!

·
Piker
8,532 Posts
VCU's scrimmage with UVA has been kept a secret other than a UVA blogger. He said that UVA won in a sloppy offensive but tough defensive scrimmage. That matches up with what I heard. It was very close and both teams played really good D.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
UMass had a scrimmage with Hofstra and did well. Saw a tweet, found it:
Curry Hicks Sage
@CurryHicksSage
·
4h
Multiple sources: it went really well and the team looked much much better than prognosticators are expecting them to be this this year. UMass was victorious against a Hofstra team that’s picked to win the CAA. It’s extraordinary early but that’s very encouraging.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts