Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 60 of 655 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,325 Posts
Nate Sestina from Bucknell is transferring to Kentucky to fill the Reid Travis F grad transfer slot.

Well, maybe we beat Bucknell next year now?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Nate Sestina from Bucknell is transferring to Kentucky to fill the Reid Travis F grad transfer slot.

Well, maybe we beat Bucknell next year now?
Seems like a mutually beneficial move, much like Travis was. I have to give Calipari credit. He was early in understanding the way his program could benefit from one and done and now bringing in talented grad transfers to supplement the younger guys. He does adjust well.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,164 Posts
Deloney is going to spend a lot of time on the bench. His decision making has been appallingly bad. I know it's an all star game, but yikes.

·
Premium Member
32,325 Posts
Eh, all-star game shmall star game.

The McDonald’s All-American game used to be an annual watch for me but it’s just turned into a turnover fest, dribble down and jack a 3, and 0 defense. These games are pretty meaningless.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
After hearing about Deloney for months I was glad to see him last night. I have wondered if he is a scorer only, or if he defends, and he did show as much defensive responsibility as we're likely to see in an all-star game. He has good footwork and guarded close. On offense he did take a couple of low percentage shots, but he made them!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
I didn't get a chance to watch, but scanning the roster the Washington team has 5 kids playing at the Power 5 level (2 to Zags, 1 to Michigan, 1 to Washington, 1 undecided but with a bunch of offers). That's good all-star competition.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Does anyone know if Anthony is planning on giving the draft process a go?

It can’t hurt if he does the declare/tryout/withdraw, but usually we would hear about it by now.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Does anyone know if Anthony is planning on giving the draft process a go?

It can’t hurt if he does the declare/tryout/withdraw, but usually we would hear about it by now.

2019 NBA Draft Dates, Deadlines To Watch https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2019/04/2019-nba-draft-dates-deadlines-to-watch.html

Found this. Looks like he has until 4/21 to declare, then until 5/29 to withdraw. So I’m sure we’ll be hearing either way soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 655 Posts