Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1181 - 1189 of 1189 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts

Didn’t really know where to post this but I copied and pasted a link to a YouTube video that “Ballislife“ uploaded on their channel. Can anybody tell me if #41 looks familiar?..

It was an organized private run in Atlanta and there was a lot of NBA guys playing with this decorated former catamount. I love to see stuff like this!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Great. This is how Anthony describes the experience and IMHO this reflects how fans should think of them,

"I would say most of them are probably around like the bus trips and stuff with the team. Those are my favorite times, just being able to clown around with the guys at the back of the bus and get to know everybody and become friends with those guys. You battle in so many games on the court, but really, at the end of the day, you’re just kids, you’re just kids going through all this stuff, learning and growing and becoming friends along the way. All those times I spoke with my guys, my teammates, are things I will never forget."

·
Registered
714 Posts
Skyler Nash credited with Kesha Ram's dominating performance in yesterday's Democratic primary.

Ram nearly secured the most votes outright in the six-seat Senate district and easily beat out many incumbents. She had built in advantages (name recognition and political connections which helped her pull in the most campaign contributions), but surely we can all be proud of Nash's management as fans of the program.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Skyler Nash credited with Kesha Ram's dominating performance in yesterday's Democratic primary.

Ram nearly secured the most votes outright in the six-seat Senate district and easily beat out many incumbents. She had built in advantages (name recognition and political connections which helped her pull in the most campaign contributions), but surely we can all be proud of Nash's management as fans of the program.

Political connections like her boyfriend being one of the biggest property owners in Burlington, but I digress. Skyler has enough clout now that someone running for a house seat listed him as a "key endorsement" on their website.

Also, in terms of good deeds I'm not sure it's been mentioned (he was named in a 7 Days article about food security in the early months of the pandemic but the author didn't know he played basketball at UVM), but Sam Dingba works for AALV, which helps new Americans in VT and during the pandemic their work has been vital in making sure those communities have food, masks and other supplies, translation for documents and testing, etc.

1181 - 1189 of 1189 Posts