Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

101 - 120 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
Fire Grant now!

Oh, and why are we still talking about the 2019-2010 University of Dayton Flyers?

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Paul, next time you're in Olean/Allegany to beat down JAF behind the Burton, don't forget to grab some wings at the 3rd Base.
Xavier people are afraid of The Faithful. Haven’t you heard about the Xavier fans being sucker punched and mugged at the Arena?

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Xavier people are afraid of The Faithful. Haven’t you heard about the Xavier fans being sucker punched and mugged at the Arena?
Went on in the Arena bathrooms. Sucker punched, stole their wallets, forced them to undress at knife-point, then stuck toilet paper up their butts and lit it with a match. We all coordinated it through a GeoCities chat room.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Hey, I don't make the schedule. We did play them once in an exempt tourney a few years back.
Would be surprised if they are really interested after that.
But it does make a good nagging point for sure.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
There is a percentage of season ticket holders that are butt hurt because Xavier isn’t on the schedule bit there are just as many that have moved on. Personally, I could care less. The best years of UD Basketball in my lifetime have been after Xavier left the A10 so it’s not like we need to play them.

The same group of season ticket holders are also holding out for the invite to join the BE.

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
A recurring home-and-home series between two top-50 programs (and long time rivals) would be more than appropriate, baby!
#CrosstownShootout
Which two top-50 programs are you fellas talking about? According to this board's trusted authority on rankings...

101 - 120 of 150 Posts