Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

121 - 140 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
XU plays their crosstown rival every year.
UR plays their crosstown rival twice a year.
Dayton should man up and start a series with Wright State.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
XU plays their crosstown rival every year.
UR plays their crosstown rival twice a year.
Dayton should man up and start a series with Wright State.
Paul, you know that we don’t play true road games OOC and WSU wants a home and home. It’s not going to happen. The people in Cincinnati and Richmond actually give a shit about these games. Not so much in Dayton.

Besides, with the trajectory of the program under Grant, we’ll probably renew our true catholic school rivalry with Notre Dame. Marquette, De Paul and especially Xavier can kiss Obi’s ass. If Grant wants to play a game in Cincy he can always call his protege John Brannen.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Christ, Notre Dame. Give me a break, they wouldn't even have a basketball program had Paul Hoffman gone to his local public high school outside of Scranton.

·
Piker
9,213 Posts
Reactions: Bill Russell

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Am I missing that you posted about DaRon Holmes? I don't see anything and he is a top 50 ranked player. Heck, with Holmes, Washington and Malachi Smith UD has to have a top 20 recruiting class right now. As Bill Russell likes to say, this Flyers' class has lots of upside and talent. :)
I did post his commitment but you probably missed it because of the UR Basketball, Paul Hoffman, and the other nonsense like “why are we posting on 2019 / 2020 thread.

The Flyer’s were in Rafael Castro’s final two against Miami. He is supposedly announcing this week but with Holmes’ and Washington’s commitment there is speculation that he will pick Miami. I’m sure Grant would take him in a heart beat

·
Piker
9,213 Posts
I did post his commitment but you probably missed it because of the UR Basketball, Paul Hoffman, and the other nonsense like “why are we posting on 2019 / 2020 thread.

The Flyer’s were in Rafael Castro’s final two against Miami. He is supposedly announcing this week but with Holmes’ and Washington’s commitment there is speculation that he will pick Miami. I’m sure Grant would take him in a heart beat

Ah, now I see this is an old UD thread that was bumped. Thanks

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
I know I’ve flip-flopped on this over the years, but it now seems clear that the best course is to just have a thread for each school—no year/season specified. What dost thou think?

121 - 140 of 150 Posts