Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

641 - 660 of 678 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
I’m no scout but one thing I do remember about watching Beckett’s tape for the first time was the consistency and speed of his release. The ability to catch, gather and release before the close-out can happen is one of the things that separates shooters as you move up in levels. Should be interesting to see if that footage translates at the next level.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Albany with another 4 year commitment... This one is a really really good one... Transfer from a good league that was redshirted last year. Should get a waiver.

Albany has put together a hell of a class... How much longer till the season starts? One more big to go! A freak...

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Does mystery stud have a name?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #651
Good late pick-up for UMass Lowell in @IMGABasketball Elias King. Productive 4 with inside-out game & efficient approach.

·
Premium Member
32,369 Posts
UMass-Lowell had one of their 2019 recruits decommit the other day I saw on VC, do not recall the name. Pretty late for that.

·
Premium Member
32,369 Posts
It was Elias King, who had just committed like 5 minutes ago.
Wow, was literally like two weeks ago. Pulled what's otherwise known as a "Keegan Hyland".

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Maine announces two walkons:

https://goblackbears.com/news/2019/7/9/okoh-schildroth-added-to-mens-basketball-roster.aspx

Precious Okoh from Brockford, MA/Bradford Christian

Taylor Schildroth from Blue Hill, ME/George Stevens Academy

Schildroth had actually "enrolled" at the Nation Christian Academy last year before leaving when the coach hit all the sports news sites with his psychopathic rant at a player who wanted to transfer. Don't know if he actually played anywhere last season.

Regardless, there are Maine's walk-ons for the year.

641 - 660 of 678 Posts