·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Watts was getting B10 interest.
”I have offers from Miami of Ohio, Toledo and IUPUI,” said Brittain-Watts. ”I’m currently being recruited by Northern Kentucky, Iowa, Purdue and Wisconsin.”
http://bluehqmedia.com/ethan-brittain-watts-continues-shine/

I like his game. It looks like he has a diverse offensive skillset, starting with a nice outside shot. I wonder what his role will be because he appears to be more of a scoring point guard. Maybe a Cheddi Mosely with more ball handling.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Daman seems like he could be a decent late add and he had some decent late offers in Richmond and Gardner-Webb and some good bloodlines with his brother at URI. However his NERR ranking is a little bit of cause for concern for me as there are DII players ranked above him. I guess we will see.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Daman seems like he could be a decent late add and he had some decent late offers in Richmond and Gardner-Webb and some good bloodlines with his brother at URI. However his NERR ranking is a little bit of cause for concern for me as there are DII players ranked above him. I guess we will see.
Were the rankings done before the HS season? If he really underwent a senior year resurgence, I’m sure the rankings would be different now.

Jones has done well to find some decent talent late in the process. Goff, Petcash, I think Harper..? Not superstars, but serviceable players.

BTW - is Jonas Harper on scholarship, or a walk-on? VC has him as walk-on but that doesn’t seem right...

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Were the rankings done before the HS season? If he really underwent a senior year resurgence, I’m sure the rankings would be different now.

Jones has done well to find some decent talent late in the process. Goff, Petcash, I think Harper..? Not superstars, but serviceable players.

BTW - is Jonas Harper on scholarship, or a walk-on? VC has him as walk-on but that doesn’t seem right...
It looks like January 29th, 2019 which was a bit before his offers are listed.

I believe Harper was a walk-on but I imagine he will be placed on scholarship this year as there is still one vacant one left.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
He deserves it, at least from what I saw this season. I thought he had the best year of any of our frosh. Deadly from deep, with some moves to the basket and active on D

·
Registered
1,381 Posts

A few WTBU articles say he is a walk-on. If true, I also think he should be put on scholarship. He deserves it.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts