Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

281 - 294 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any Vermont fans know of Jermaine Taggart as a potential recruit? I was at the St Johns game (AMAZING!!!) and took a video of Lambs winning shot. Taggart retweeted it (I think I saw him sitting behind UVM bench) and when I looked him up he's a 6'3 guard out of Rochester McQuaid Jesuit. Checked his twitter feed and he's retweeted some Lamb clips so he could just be a friend? But his tape looks solid.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Any Vermont fans know of Jermaine Taggart as a potential recruit? I was at the St Johns game (AMAZING!!!) and took a video of Lambs winning shot. Taggart retweeted it (I think I saw him sitting behind UVM bench) and when I looked him up he's a 6'3 guard out of Rochester McQuaid Jesuit. Checked his twitter feed and he's retweeted some Lamb clips so he could just be a friend? But his tape looks solid.
Suspicious re: recruiting is tagging Coach Cieplicki. I dug around a bit but couldn't find info on offers.

·
Registered
192 Posts
2020 PF Reece Brown commits to UNLV.
That's a very nice get for them.
Might need to hit the weights a little. But there is real upside.
Saw there other recruits. The other PF is 6'11'' and 235. They brought in a SF who is same height and weighs a little more. Brown needs to have game or we will see him in the tranfer portal.

·
5,772 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
5,383 Posts

·
Registered
8,783 Posts
[B]NPH[/B] Retweeted

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1155237440766074880/mIGjiWbV_bigger.jpg[/IMG] [B]Elias Sbiet[/B]‏ @[B]Elias_NPH[/B] Jan 21
More

BREAKING: Maine and @CoachBumaine have got Kellen Tynes on a visit. Lead guard averages a whopping 26 ppg, 8 rpg, 6 ast.

If somehow Maine could pull this off it would give them a huge boost for next year.
I see where Tynes is ranked #12 in Canada......above incoming Vermont recruit Georges Lefebvre (#15).

281 - 294 of 294 Posts