281 - 300 of 543 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts
Reactions: UML Ball Hawk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any Vermont fans know of Jermaine Taggart as a potential recruit? I was at the St Johns game (AMAZING!!!) and took a video of Lambs winning shot. Taggart retweeted it (I think I saw him sitting behind UVM bench) and when I looked him up he's a 6'3 guard out of Rochester McQuaid Jesuit. Checked his twitter feed and he's retweeted some Lamb clips so he could just be a friend? But his tape looks solid.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Any Vermont fans know of Jermaine Taggart as a potential recruit? I was at the St Johns game (AMAZING!!!) and took a video of Lambs winning shot. Taggart retweeted it (I think I saw him sitting behind UVM bench) and when I looked him up he's a 6'3 guard out of Rochester McQuaid Jesuit. Checked his twitter feed and he's retweeted some Lamb clips so he could just be a friend? But his tape looks solid.
Suspicious re: recruiting is tagging Coach Cieplicki. I dug around a bit but couldn't find info on offers.

·
Registered
205 Posts
2020 PF Reece Brown commits to UNLV.
That's a very nice get for them.
Might need to hit the weights a little. But there is real upside.
Saw there other recruits. The other PF is 6'11'' and 235. They brought in a SF who is same height and weighs a little more. Brown needs to have game or we will see him in the tranfer portal.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts

·
6,017 Posts
Verbal Commits
2020 Tilton (NH) G Jalen Leach has received an offer from UMass Lowell. Verbal Commits https://t.co/ynMV8kOGcf
I was literally in the middle of posting this. The Riverhawks also got Rhode Island transfer Greg Hammond.

Stony Brook has offered SG Ny'Mire Little from Philadelphia.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
[B]NPH[/B] Retweeted

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1155237440766074880/mIGjiWbV_bigger.jpg[/IMG] [B]Elias Sbiet[/B]‏ @[B]Elias_NPH[/B] Jan 21
More

BREAKING: Maine and @CoachBumaine have got Kellen Tynes on a visit. Lead guard averages a whopping 26 ppg, 8 rpg, 6 ast.

If somehow Maine could pull this off it would give them a huge boost for next year.
I see where Tynes is ranked #12 in Canada......above incoming Vermont recruit Georges Lefebvre (#15).

·
Registered
62 Posts
Suspicious re: recruiting is tagging Coach Cieplicki. I dug around a bit but couldn't find info on offers.
So who does Vermont have new next year besides Levebvre (probably a 4?) and Mazulla (a 1 or 2?)? Thinking we have two more scholarships if those offered previously to Skyler Nash and Josh Speidel are now off the table. If two more scholarships, what would you like to see? I say a big with some hops and an athletic wing who can shoot. Seems like we have not had a recruit for a while who can make a significant impact as a freshman. Of course they have to defend or NO play time with this program.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts
Reactions: popolamma

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts
I was browsing the Northpole hoops twitter and stumbled on some video of this kid. He doesn't have any listed offers on Verbal Commits, but looks like he could play at this level.

The same prep school has a 6'11 2021 kid who is still raw, but the second leading rebounder in the NPA.

It might be a good idea for some AE schools to check out London Basketball Academy. I know UVM has had some pretty good luck with kids from Ontario.

281 - 300 of 543 Posts