Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

381 - 400 of 542 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
5,712 Posts
He certainly looks capable of playing at this level. I confess that I have no idea what the coaching staff is looking for in these last two scholarships. The Chavez offer certainly makes it seem like they are prioritizing offense which is understandable. I have some concerns about the current returning roster's ability to score the basketball, particularly from the wing forward position. I also have concerns about rim protection, but that doesn't really seem to be their priority. Maybe they believe they have it covered with Lefebvre. As far as Misic is concerned, he does appear to have the ability to stretch the defense from the 3 or 4 spot. Only question is whether he'll be able to guard at this level.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
As others have alluded to about certain needs, when looking at Music, who has close connections with a current signee, I still can't help but think the coaching staff would not pursue at least one other big man like Misic, this late in the signing period, who looks like can stretch the floor and rebound, unless they see something in Fiorillo, which it looks like may be the case.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,712 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Tahlik Chavez has been offered by Texas State. They're 20-11 and play in a 10,000-seat arena 200 miles from his home. It may be hard to compete with that offer.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Tahlik Chavez has been offered by Texas State. They're 20-11 and play in a 10,000-seat arena 200 miles from his home. It may be hard to compete with that offer.
I was watching them last week. Pretty good team. Plus their coach has an amazing hairdo / mustache combo that makes him look like an early 1980s insurance salesman, which I would think has to help with recruiting.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I was watching them last week. Pretty good team. Plus their coach has an amazing hairdo / mustache combo that makes him look like an early 1980s insurance salesman, which I would think has to help with recruiting.
He is kinda rockin' the Ron Burgundy look, but I admire any head of hair without a bald patch down the middle like mine.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,712 Posts
This kid put up ridiculous numbers in Juco. A little undersized, but he looks like typical AE undersized PF.

Claimed interest from AE teams UNH and UML

·
Realist/A-hole
5,712 Posts

No listed offers on Verbal commits, but somebody has got to be following him. Pretty skilled for a 6'9/6'10 kid.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,712 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
5,712 Posts
Ryan Leonard
@rleonard_7
6'4 SG Big time 2 guard Can go on and on about this kid, results speak for themselves. Glad coaches are finally starting to notice. D2 Offers American East and Ivy League recent calls

·
Realist/A-hole
5,712 Posts

@EstevanSandoval

2020 6'6 W/F Tarig Eisa - Gillette CC

Plays in the same conference as Manel Ayol whom UA has offered.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,712 Posts
Another athletic 3 man with some range.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,712 Posts
Whatever you do don't touch anyone.....not even yourself. Just loop Green Day's American Idiot and walk around the local grocery store......and weep.

381 - 400 of 542 Posts