Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

481 - 500 of 543 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
5,724 Posts
Didn’t score much (9ppg) but is a good FT shooter and shot 42.4% from behind the arc.
I watched that Western Wyoming team a couple of times online. They play good team basketball. The kid is a good shooter if a tad undersized. He'll be good insurance if they fail to land Kellen Tynes.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,724 Posts

Tariq Sbiet

@Tariq_NPH

St Bonaventure, Fresno State, UMass-Lowell, Marist, McNeese St, Charlotte, North Dakota on Raheim Sullivan of McCook JUCO. Open court nightmare. If your program likes to run, give Raheim the keys

Sullivan would have been in D1 last year if he'd had the grades out of high school.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,724 Posts

elias_nph

@Elias_NPH

·
Apr 6

Loyola Maryland, Gardener-Webb, Albany, St. Bonaventure, Central Michigan, have all accepted 6'8 Steven Lazar on academic scholarship. Get you a guy with some size and shooting who can hold down team GPA

·
Registered
8,168 Posts
UMBC offered JUCO sophomore Kamari Brown a scholarship. Sophomore from Panola College with two years left. Panola was a top-25 JUCO in 2018-19.

50/41/85 as a freshman and 50/43/55 as a sophomore. The FT shooting is a bit weird though. Didn’t start but played enough those stats look real at that level.

·
UMBC fan
3,891 Posts
UMBC offered JUCO sophomore Kamari Brown a scholarship. Sophomore from Panola College with two years left. Panola was a top-25 JUCO in 2018-19.

50/41/85 as a freshman and 50/43/55 as a sophomore. The FT shooting is a bit weird though. Didn’t start but played enough those stats look real at that level.
Brown, Ferguson, Krivokapic, and Catchings would all be good gets and are all still out there. I'd be thrilled with even 2 of the 4.

Edit: Looks like UMBC no longer has offered Catchings via Twitter. Primarily D2's - kid looks like a good player, I'm really surprised by that.

·
Registered
8,168 Posts
Honestly, I don't know if we're going to get any of them. I have no confidence in our recruiting strategy anymore.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
This was posted in outbound tread, not sure why but Albany gets grad transfer from Loyola MD Chuck Champion. Per Rothstein.

Another wing coming today for Albany which should wrap up guards and wings for Albany in this class. Attention now is on 2 decent bigs.

481 - 500 of 543 Posts