Registered
14,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the first one I've seen

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I got my Blue Ribbon Index today and here is how they predict the AE standings to look like this year...

1. Vermont
2. UMBC
3. New Hampshire
4. Albany
5. Umass Lowell
6. Hartford
7. NJIT
8. Stony Brook
9. Binghamton
10. Maine

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Here's the first one I've seen

I feel like that is one of the best previews of the league I have ever seen. He seemed to have a pretty good idea about most of the teams and the players. And, like most of us, he has no idea what to expect from Maine lol. I think the Black Bears are going to surprise this year though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'd put the conference race into a few tiers:

First Tier - UVM
Second Tier - UMBC, UNH
Third Tier - Hartford, Stony Brook
Fourth Tier - UML, NJIT, Albany
Bottom Tier - Binghamton
Very Bottom Tier - Maine

It's easy to write-off SBU with all their transfers, but even though he's only been at the helm for a year, Geno Ford appears to be capable of finishing in the top half of the AE. Also, only twice since the 2009-10 season has SBU finished outside the top two spots in the AE. There's no prediction on wins and losses, but it's worth checking out the top storylines for each AE team - Top Storylines for Every America East Team

·
Registered
605 Posts
I feel like that is one of the best previews of the league I have ever seen. He seemed to have a pretty good idea about most of the teams and the players. And, like most of us, he has no idea what to expect from Maine lol. I think the Black Bears are going to surprise this year though.
I like the way Barron had them playing at the end of last year. They were a little short on talent but they played hard, especially on defense. He seems to get the most out of what he has, which should be good enough by itself to pick up some wins.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts