Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
Piker
8,990 Posts
Good luck with that, Marcus. "Highest level," he says.
I could be wrong but I will guess PAC12 for Arizona State. Rasheen Davis is an assistant there and he recruited Silva for VCU.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Jesus, Bill, after reading your latest posts, I want to be the first to congratulate you on becoming an old man. Welcome to the club, although I would suggest you enter into this new stage a little bit more gradually. Diving into the deep end is not advisable for most of us oldtimers.

On the other hand, I'm thinking maybe your current sourness is primarily a result of this being your "dry" season.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Jesus, Bill, after reading your latest posts, I want to be the first to congratulate you on becoming an old man. Welcome to the club, although I would suggest you enter into this new stage a little bit more gradually. Diving into the deep end is not advisable for most of us oldtimers.

On the other hand, I'm thinking maybe your current sourness is primarily a result of this being your "dry" season.
I am too fired up over this stuff. It's a tense time, and I'm not even dancing with The Creature!

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Just think of the promotional opportunities he'll have in Texas Tech land.
Do his post-grad work in marketing (himself).

·
Piker
8,990 Posts
VCU picked up Courtney Stockard's cousin today. Levi Stockard from Kansas State. 6'8 240 and not much in the way of stats. Played against big guys his three years. Went to two NCAA tournaments and an elite 8 while there. Scored 17 in a loss to SLU last season. That's all I got.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
902 players have entered the portal.

A-10 departures:

Davidson=Patrick Casey

Dayton=Jhery Matos (Charlotte)

Duquesne- Brandon Wade to Michigan; Frankie Hughes to San Diego; Evan Buckley. Ashton Miller to Wagner, Kellon Taylor to Albany

Fordham-Luka Radovich

George Mason- Jason Douglas Stanley to Mahattan, Justin Kier to Georgia, Goanar Mar to northern iowa

George Washington-Justin Mazzula to Vermont, D.J. Williams to DePaul; Chimezie Offurum to Mt. St. Marys, Arnaldo Toro to St. Johns, Shawn Walker

LaSalle-Ed Croswell to Providence

UMASS-Sy Chatman, Keon Clergeot to SE Louisiana, C J Jackson to Florida Southwestern, Samba Diallo to Manhattan Sean East to Bradley

Rhode Island-Gregory Hammond to UMASS Lowell; Dana Tate to Siena; Mekhi Long to Old Dominion, Tyrese Martin to UConn, Jacob Toppin to Kentucky

Richmond-Tomas Verbinskis to Lafayette, Jake Wojcik to Fairfield

Saint Bonaventure-Bobby Pianutis to Purdue Ft Wayne, Matt Johnson, Robert Carpenter

Saint Josephs- Chereof Knox to Coppin State, Lorenzo Edwards,

Saint Louis-K C Hankton to Chattanooga, Madaini Diarra to Eastern Illinois

VCU-Marcus Santos-Silva to Texas Tech

Arriving

George Washington- Matt Moyer (Syracuse), James Bishop (LSU), Hunter Dean (Southern Miss), Ricky Lindo (Maryland), Brandon Leftwich (Mt. St. Marys)

UMASS- Noah Fernandes (Wichita State), Mark Gasperini (American)

URI- Makhei and Makhi Mitchell (Maryland) Malik Martin (Charlotte) Allen Betrand (Towson)

Saint Bonaventure-Anthony Roberts (Kent State)

Saint Josephs-Dahmir Bishop (Xavier). Jack Forrest (Columbia)

VCU- Levi Stockardi III (Kansas State)

101 - 120 of 123 Posts