Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Gr8t Dane
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a 2022 thread, but nothing for 2021 yet, so I figured I'd start one.

Currently according to VC:
  • Albany: No offers
  • Bing: 4 offers, no commits
  • Hartford: 4 offers, no commits
  • Maine: No offers
  • NH: 5 offers, no commits
  • SBU: 546384 offers, no commits
  • UMBC: 1 offer, no commits
  • UML: 3 offers, no commits
  • UVM: No offers

·
Realist/A-hole
5,723 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Seems very unusual for UVM to have so many offers this early, compared to previous years.
They've got more time on their hands these days, maybe. Also when you're one of only a few teams in the league and perhaps the country who has a handle on who is returning next year with a full roster of players, your focus can be on rising seniors. Some other schools in the league are still trying to crack having 5-on-5 drills if they return to campus in the fall.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,723 Posts
This is that phase of recruiting where you offer a bunch of really talented guys who may end up blowing up. If you get even one to fall in love with the program than it is worth it.

Reactions: GoCatsGo

·
President of the Anti-Carbone Club
159 Posts
Jacob Toppin (Kentucky, Obi’s brother) picked up his first D1 offer from Stony Brook. That stings so hard now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wrote up a piece on potential 2021 UVM recruit Samuel Alamutu. In the future I typically won't be posting articles like this to the discussion board, as I don't think it's fair for other America East fans to have endure even more UVM biased content being thrown in their face. My apologies go out to you! For those interested, here's the link - Recruitment 2021: Vermont Extends Offer to Samuel Alamutu

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Wrote up a piece on potential 2021 UVM recruit Samuel Alamutu. In the future I typically won't be posting articles like this to the discussion board, as I don't think it's fair for other America East fans to have endure even more UVM biased content being thrown in their face. My apologies go out to you! For those interested, here's the link - Recruitment 2021: Vermont Extends Offer to Samuel Alamutu
Maybe get a separate thread going though?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts