Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Seems very unusual for UVM to have so many offers this early, compared to previous years.
UVM seems to offer one or two guys every year that usually go much higher. I suppose we'll see :)
This is that phase of recruiting where you offer a bunch of really talented guys who may end up blowing up. If you get even one to fall in love with the program than it is worth it.
I think it is great that they are recruiting and offering this caliber of player. The problems would arise if they spend too much time/effort/resources on these guys only to lose them to bigger schools without having other, more "getable" guys on their list. I haven't seen that as an issue in the past with them so I'm sure they are good to go. I love that they are aiming their sights high and going after them. They have a lot to sell and offer potential recruits.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Durugordon has now gotten an offer from Penn State. With his previous DePaul offer, it’s looking as if the high-majors are taking notice.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts

Verbal Commits

2021 Northeastern Oklahoma A&M (OK) F Kalil Camara has received an offer from Stony Brook.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts

Pat Lawless

Isaiah Thompson, a class of 2021 guard from the Peddie School (NJ)/@PSACardinals (NY), has picked up an offer from Stony Brook.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts
Coach Alex Popp

@coachalexpopp

Congratulations to Nana Owusu-Anane ‘21 (Burlington, Ontario, Canada) for earning a scholarship offer from University of New Hampshire today.
@UNHMBB

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Verbal Commits reporting that Jace Carter (Florida PG) has received an offer from Vermont. Also has offers from Siena, Appalachian State, James Madison, Jacksonville, New Orleans and FGCU.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts