Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts

This site lists games for the 2022-23 season. According to this site, UVM will be traveling to Cal State Fullerton on November 13th.
Interesting dont know much about that program but I love the out-of-region matchups. Seems like a far way to go to visit another Mid major, will there be a return game in 2023?

whats UVM looking at for return ends of any outstanding home-and-home series? The UNCG series ended, UNI was a guarantee game, and its safe to assume the standard Yale/Dartmouth series will continue but am I missing anything else? Northeastern, especially since they cancelled on us last year? Colgate?

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Interesting dont know much about that program but I love the out-of-region matchups. Seems like a far way to go to visit another Mid major, will there be a return game in 2023?

whats UVM looking at for return ends of any outstanding home-and-home series? The UNCG series ended, UNI was a guarantee game, and its safe to assume the standard Yale/Dartmouth series will continue but am I missing anything else? Northeastern, especially since they cancelled on us last year? Colgate?
I might end up doing a schedule-tracker post in the team thread, like I did with the roster post. But I looked at our schedule and came to the same conclusion you did.

-Colgate should have a return game in Hamilton
-I'm guessing Northeastern includes a return game...or an extension of the series, or something. But probably a game this year.
-Yale and Dartmouth will probably be back on the schedule.

Other than that, I think the schedule is pretty open.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Would imagine Cal State Fullerton and USC will be on the same trip for Sullivan? Anyone know of any other senior related trips?

Don't forget the requisite d3 beatdown that nobody wants.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I might end up doing a schedule-tracker post in the team thread, like I did with the roster post. But I looked at our schedule and came to the same conclusion you did.

-Colgate should have a return game in Hamilton
-I'm guessing Northeastern includes a return game...or an extension of the series, or something. But probably a game this year.
-Yale and Dartmouth will probably be back on the schedule.

Other than that, I think the schedule is pretty open.
Might we see a new series with Quinnipiac, especially as this is a potential League Member. Also instead of the D3 how about playoing Merrimack or maybe the D3 game could be Hartford.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Might we see a new series with Quinnipiac, especially as this is a potential League Member. Also instead of the D3 how about playoing Merrimack or maybe the D3 game could be Hartford.
The point of the annual D-3/NAIA game is to act as our own "guarantee game": bring in schools for home games that won't ask for road games in return. Considering the circumstances Hartford will be in next year, where they'll have to fill an entire schedule (you know, after they fill a roster), I imagine the Cats could get Hartford up here for a one-off next season if that was something they desired.

Whether Becker is done dealing with John Gallagher or not is probably the bigger question. :)

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
With 9 AE teams next season, there will be one AE team with an open date on each day of conference play. Add in that Hartford won't have much problem finding games in November and December, but will have a much harder time finding games in January and February I wouldn't be surprised to see the Hawks on every AE schedule next year.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Just read the tournament list from Jeff Goodman. Unless a late invite comes do to a dropout. Or a tournament not listed yet.
Looks like the California trip will be taking the place of a tournament.
Did not see a list for the mid-mahor part of the Mohegan Sun Tournament yet though.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Just read the tournament list from Jeff Goodman. Unless a late invite comes do to a dropout. Or a tournament not listed yet.
Looks like the California trip will be taking the place of a tournament.
Did not see a list for the mid-mahor part of the Mohegan Sun Tournament yet though.
Here's the link he's referring to. Pretty thorough list of non-con events as of now (although it does skew major-heavy)...

21 - 40 of 48 Posts