Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

U of AZ 72
Good news for Catamount fans, bad news for the rest of this forum...

Need to prepare myself mentally for two months of over-analysis of how some reserve did and what level McGill corresponds to in comparison to US schools. Worst of all, I fear this is not just a one-off but a 4-game Canadian trip where we'll get at least 100 posts of analysis.馃お
Get what your saying but to me it indicates a lot of fan enthusiasm and gives fans something to think about in the off season .Thought that's what the forum was about. I assume most of these would be in the UVM titles so nobody else is obligated to read them.

Premium Member
Get what your saying but to me it indicates a lot of fan enthusiasm and gives fans something to think about in the off season .Thought that's what the forum was about. I assume most of these would be in the UVM titles so nobody else is obligated to read them.
No-the America East basketball forum is not for America East basketball fans but instead for BCS conference realignment discussion.

Registered

Registered
Not sure if this got mentioned anywhere independently, but UNH is headed to St. John's on 12/10.

The Johnnies really looking hard for some W's with SIX home games against northeast mids (including our pals at CCSU).

Not only that - will play just one true road OOC game while hosting seven home games. Three neutral site games with two of them in the nearby Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

Registered
Sacred Heart non-conference schedule is almost done and it will have a heavy AE flavor this year:

Good new for Hawk fans as SHU will visit Hartford in the season opener.

Pioneers will play UMass-Lowell in-season home/home series.

at Binghamton, vs. NJIT, and at New Hampshire

Other games:

Away at Rutgers, Pitt, St. Joseph's, Stony Brook, Fairfield

Home vs. Columbia, Holy Cross, and Western New England (D-III)

Registered
11/17 - Albany at St. Joseph's

Super Moderator
Also, Towson just dropped its schedule, and it seems like previous reports of them playing UMBC were either inaccurate, or changed, because we鈥檙e not on it. #aretheyrunninglikeits2007and2020

61 - 80 of 80 Posts