Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn’t see a thread for this yet...

Anyone know if UVM is in on Craig Ward? He’s a soph averaging close to 20 a game. He also happens to be the younger brother of Cam!

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Riley Mulvey ‘22

@MulveyRiley

Thank you to the coaches from Iowa, UMass, Siena, Bryant, Rutgers, Boston College, Maryland, Yale, Univ Penn, Providence, Vermont, Air Force, Lehigh, Lasalle, Stanford and Holy Cross for reaching out to me this week. It was great to hear from you!

·
U of AZ 72
112 Posts
I see that Maceo Jack from George Washington is transferring. Mazzulla had a close friend on the team when he transferred . Could this be him . I can't remember.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I see that Maceo Jack from George Washington is transferring. Mazzulla had a close friend on the team when he transferred . Could this be him . I can't remember.
Not sure, but he should be a nice add for someone. Proven ability to contribute. I wouldn’t mind plucking one or two more MoJo era guys from GW. I believe we were in the running for Arnoldo Toro last year, so maybe it was him you’re thinking of. We ended up with Andre and Toro ended up at St. John’s. If anyone has access to a working time machine...

·
U of AZ 72
112 Posts
I found out the answer. Maceo was reported to be Mazzula's best friend and there was speculation at the time he might leave. Since Maceo announced 2 more have entered the portal. Jameer Nelson Jr. a sophomore and Ace Stallings a senior center. Reportedly Jack will finish the yr at GW and be a grad transfer. AS most of you know Lonergan and Joseph both coached there.

·
U of AZ 72
112 Posts
I found out the answer. Maceo was reported to be Mazzula's best friend and there was speculation at the time he might leave. Since Maceo announced 2 more have entered the portal. Jameer Nelson Jr. a sophomore and Ace Stallings a senior center. Reportedly Jack will finish the yr at GW and be a grad transfer. AS most of you know Lonergan and Joseph both coached there.
Jack is going to transfer to Buffalo. Thought there might be a chance he would end up following Mazzula to UVM. He can shoot the 3

·
Registered
35 Posts
No idea if Vermont has any interest or connections with him, but freshman point-guard Chanse Robinson has left Buffalo. He played in only one game for them and didn't look great, but he did average 20.8 points, 3.5 steals and 3.2 assists in high school. He's from Louisiana and likely will transfer to a school closer to home, but he could be an excellent find for the Catamounts. Again, this is all hypothetical and if there isn't mutual interest between the player and school there really isn't much reason to speak it into existence. Robinson definitely fits the mold of a guy teetering between the mid and high-major levels so it'll be interesting to see which direction he heads in next.

·
Registered
250 Posts
No idea if Vermont has any interest or connections with him, but freshman point-guard Chanse Robinson has left Buffalo. He played in only one game for them and didn't look great, but he did average 20.8 points, 3.5 steals and 3.2 assists in high school. He's from Louisiana and likely will transfer to a school closer to home, but he could be an excellent find for the Catamounts. Again, this is all hypothetical and if there isn't mutual interest between the player and school there really isn't much reason to speak it into existence. Robinson definitely fits the mold of a guy teetering between the mid and high-major levels so it'll be interesting to see which direction he heads in next.
Uhh. Guessing you missed this:

·
Registered
5,704 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Not sure if this was already posted. Lowell has picked up a transfer from La Salle, Ayinde Hikim, according to Adam Finkelstein. He has three years of eligibility left.

He was originally a 3* with offers from Q, Rider and LaSalle in the recruiting class of 2019.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts