Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
341 - 360 of 390 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
I know Solomon coming from JUCO is eligible immediately. What about Balogun and Harried? Did Latimer and Timberlake need waivers because this is their second time going through the transfer process?

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
I know Solomon coming from JUCO is eligible immediately. What about Balogun and Harried? Did Latimer and Timberlake need waivers because this is their second time going through the transfer process?
Yes. They had both already transferred once with immediate eligibility, so they needed to get a waiver to do it a second time (or otherwise sit out 2023). You would think by granting everyone one consequences-free transfer might make the waiver process for a second one more stringent, but thus far apparently not.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
This is not directed at GoCatsGo in any way, as they seem like a reasonable, level-headed individual who does not fit into this category of Catamount, but...

If you sat in a lab and were told to invent a basketball rival for UVM that is perfectly designed to make a segment of UVM fans' heads explode, you would design Bryant University. And that makes me so, so, so giddy. Not to laugh at UVM, but just because this league has been missing two teams at the top of the league that are both really good, and both really dislike each other. I'm not going to miss a Bryant-UVM game this year.

·
Premium Member
34,235 Posts
This is not directed at GoCatsGo in any way, as they seem like a reasonable, level-headed individual who does not fit into this category of Catamount, but...

If you sat in a lab and were told to invent a basketball rival for UVM that is perfectly designed to make a segment of UVM fans' heads explode, you would design Bryant University. And that makes me so, so, so giddy. Not to laugh at UVM, but just because this league has been missing two teams at the top of the league that are both really good, and both really dislike each other. I'm not going to miss a Bryant-UVM game this year.
Yes- this.

To reinforce this, I'm already looking down upon Bryant. Any particular reason? No- just because.

341 - 360 of 390 Posts