Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
@MatthewBain_

Indian Hills PG Tyrese Nickelson's recruitment is gaining steam. The Waterloo East alum is hearing from Western Michigan, New Hampshire, Neb-Omaha, Montana State, Youngstown State and UNC Asheville, IHCC coach Hank Plona tells me. Things will shape up over the next month or so.

·
Premium Member
33,641 Posts
Has anyone been keeping tabs on Alamutu and Guillory? How super awesome have their seasons been thus far?

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Has anyone been keeping tabs on Alamutu and Guillory? How super awesome have their seasons been thus far?
Wrong thread, as they're '21s but...New Hampton is 7-4 against a limited schedule (seem to only be playing preps from NH, no out of state travel) and Guillory has been in double-figures most of those games. No real details beyond that, other than he's probably their 2nd most consistent scorer (behind Alex Karaban, a '22 who has drawn high-major interest).

I don't think Alamutu has played competitively this year, because Canada.

Probably something for all teams to consider regarding their '21 recruits: A lot of these kids have missed out on a lot of development in the last year, because of shortened/eliminated HS and AAU team schedules. Everyone should tamp down already-lofty expectations for freshmen by like 25-50%.

·
Premium Member
33,641 Posts
I don’t even know what year it is anymore.

Hoping Guillory is like the New Hampton kids on Northeastern.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts