Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hearing Boston University coaching staff will keep eye on progress and place him on list for their 2023 class.. Jason James PG

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Any more information about Jason, namely what state he is from and school? I see there is a Jason James from Connecticut that probably is the same person but I would like to be sure. I'd be interested in monitoring his recruitment, especially if there is mutual interest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, it Jason James from Connecticut! It’s picking up slowly but surely. Picked up interest from Albany State University as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interest list has grown since this post:
Boston U, Central Michigan, Unc Asheville, Albany State University, Holy Cross, Kentucky State University & University Miami (OH)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Thanks for the update. From the video I saw of Jason, I like that he plays under control but can also change gears. The jump shot looks fine too. Would be interested to see how he handles pressure and plays through contact, but he has a couple of years for his body to mature. Will be interested to see how his game develops.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the update. From the video I saw of Jason, I like that he plays under control but can also change gears. The jump shot looks fine too. Would be interested to see how he handles pressure and plays through contact, but he has a couple of years for his body to mature. Will be interested to see how his game develops.
I have more video as well.. I can send to your personal email or cell if you want..

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I have more video as well.. I can send to your personal email or cell if you want..
Thanks for the offer. I'm not a coach or a scout or the real Majestic Mapp, so I probably can't help too much. I'm okay monitoring Jason's recruitment from a distance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts