Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8 minutes left in 4th quarter... got a 6 pt lead..

can minny win tonight?

KG playin well again.. i dont kno the exact stats but i think hes killin.. he had 11 and 8 midway through second quarter..

does anyone notice how badly minnesota runs fast breaks.. i swear it always gets broken up or turned over.. minnesota cant run fast breaks.. its disgusting..

Today is a good day for me. One of my fave big men may be available for Minny to sign this offseason :) pryzbilla !

·
Registered
12,466 Posts
good to see KG still competing as hard as ever to get the W.
i've noticed the fast break thing too, but players like jaric, hassel, blount get a lot of time and really arent fast break players.
good as always to see a wolves win... and hopefully we can have a strong finish to the season. at least to show some spark for next season.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yay thank god for the win.

This is from todays Intelligence reports from espn:

Taylor Can't Envision Trading KG
Mar 30 - Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor was asked, once again, if he envisioned trading Kevin Garnett this summer, reports the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

"Today as I stand here, I can't see a possibility that makes sense for this team to do that. I just see so many other opportunities that we can build around," he told the newspaper.

Taylor told the St. Paul Pioneer Press that Garnett's contract (3 years, $66 million remaining) makes it more difficult to surround him with talent but "certainly won't make it impossible for us to do things. It will make it more difficult, but I've known that for a long time."

I have faith that Glen will step in," Garnett told the newspaper. "I know he's a very competitive person like me, so I know he understands my pain, so we'll see what happens."

·
Registered
8,215 Posts
I love the game tempo especially in the 4th. I did take a chance to watch this game off Orlando's channel. I was in the Orlando area for a week until yesterday.

KG and Howard, KG easily won.

Ricky Davis off to a rough start but finally sparked in the 2nd half. Blount, what can I say... Made many good jumpers when our centers in the past usually can't, ok maybe Rasho.

Good game, tho.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.