Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
394 Posts
I just want to ask you laker fans how you guys feel when the lakers won their third championship. Because i think everybody knows it should of been the kings in the finals. The kings got screwed on that one game when that one **no masked cursing, thanks** hit the 3 when the second quarter was about to end and that player released the ball when the first half was over but the damn refs didnt see the time. Then when the 4th quarter was ending robert horry hit the three in time to win it . But if those damn refs opend their eyes and see the first 3 was no good the kings would of won that game. then win the series.

:upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,533 Posts
Everyone Knows the Lakers get all the calls in the NBA and Duke gets all the calls in the NCAA. There is nothing we can do my friend.:no: :upset:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
Why dont we talk about game 5.The lakers are up by one webber loses the ball out of bounds and he gets it back(the refs missed that).Then while kobe takes the last shot to try to win the game bobby jackson rips his jersey out of his shorts(but no call).If the lakers won that game they would of put the kings away in 6.


Its so over.Move on to next season.The kings lost they should stop whining and so should their fans.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,533 Posts
Originally posted by beautifulkobe
Why dont we talk about game 5.The lakers are up by one webber loses the ball out of bounds and he gets it back(the refs missed that).Then while kobe takes the last shot to try to win the game bobby jackson rips his jersey out of his shorts(but no call).If the lakers won that game they would of put the kings away in 6.


Its so over.Move on to next season.The kings lost they should stop whining and so should their fans.
Never mind the 1 billion offensive fouls and 3 second violations on Shaq.:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,447 Posts
Fordy do you need a lttle cheese to go with that whine ,Kings blew it just like the Blazers blew it a few years back you have to take advantage of opportunites, They have the Lakers attention now, will be much easier to beat Kings next year but we're the Kings now but when replying don't flop like like the billion times Shaq tripped over Divac's jelly fish like body, It's done, over see you next year, seriously Beautiful Kobe makes a good point we could go blow for blow in the what if category what if Kobe hadn't got sick ,no one complained like the Kings did after game 6 in game 5 when Shaq fouled out and guess you forgot about that ,because if Shaq doesn't foul out Lakers win game 5 but its neither here nor there because we're on the threshold of no.4,Quatro, the number after 3, the number before 5 ,the 4th number in from zero, 3_5 that middle number right there ,just kidding man peace,
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by Fordy74


Never mind the 1 billion offensive fouls and 3 second violations on Shaq.:rolleyes:
Yeah, and never mind that Webber clearly hit the ball out of bounds and Bibby made the game-winning shot off of the inbound. Even though Chris Webber gave Derek Fisher a cheapshot. Then on the last play Jackson fouled Kobe, but the refs played stupid, and didn't call anything.:rolleyes:

Stop whining!!! Everybody knows that the refs were biased against the Lakers in Game 5. We don't want to here anti-Laker fans crying and moaning because the "Kings should've won the Championship." Wah, Wah, Wah! Be quiet! Find a new topic. Good God! You'd think that this is all some people think about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,576 Posts
To RoyalWithcheese - Whatever **edited** that means???

Hey ** edited, no need for name calling **
IT FEELS TO DAMN GOOD TO WIN THE 3-PEAT!!!
Too bad you'll never feel this way in your life.
And all you can do is cry, cry, cry - I just love it!!!
It must be very painful for you......Good!!!

Get used to it ** edited, no need for name calling **
You're still crying about the BIG LOSS???
Damn...if that's the case you need some serious help!!!
you sound like Rick Adelman....maybe this is you??
or maybe both of you should work for the TISSUE CO.
I'll bet you've seen enough of that....hehehe!!!

The truth only hurts does'nt it...
The Kings BLEW IT....straight froze up and choked when it counted. By the way has anybody seen CWEBB??? Heard he was still hiding out?

"Don't forget to teach your children of today"
"There's a NEW capitol in California & it's LA"
-Shaq-

:D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,937 Posts
Fellow Posters:

Please try and keep this civil. No need to make it personal. I'm not picking on any one indivdual, but we've seen this thread subject before and it usually ends up getting locked. Thanks for your cooperation.

Peace.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,143 Posts
naesdi is correct, we do allow a little bit of talking smack on the message board that's why this thread stays open till now but let's keep the conversations respectful here - thanks - Community Moderator - John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,704 Posts
Stern just wanted it to go to 7 games(that's why no fouls called on Kings in Game 5). But after that, he left the refs be biased towards the Lakers in Game 7.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,533 Posts
Originally posted by jazzy1
Fordy do you need a lttle cheese to go with that whine ,Kings blew it just like the Blazers blew it a few years back you have to take advantage of opportunites, They have the Lakers attention now, will be much easier to beat Kings next year but we're the Kings now but when replying don't flop like like the billion times Shaq tripped over Divac's jelly fish like body, It's done, over see you next year, seriously Beautiful Kobe makes a good point we could go blow for blow in the what if category what if Kobe hadn't got sick ,no one complained like the Kings did after game 6 in game 5 when Shaq fouled out and guess you forgot about that ,because if Shaq doesn't foul out Lakers win game 5 but its neither here nor there because we're on the threshold of no.4,Quatro, the number after 3, the number before 5 ,the 4th number in from zero, 3_5 that middle number right there ,just kidding man peace,
I thought u were a Wizards fan Jazzy?:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
All the comments Kings fan made about the lakers to me because they are jelous. The Kings will never win as long as the Lakers are around.Period. Cry all you want Kings fan but in your house, not in this forum, it just make you look ridiculous.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
IT FEELS TO DAMN GOOD TO WIN THE 3-PEAT!!!
Too bad you'll never feel this way in your life.
And all you can do is cry, cry, cry - I just love it!!!
It must be very painful for you......Good!!!


Actually i do know how it feels to win a 3-peat . Actually i had the pleasure of having my favorite team of all time (Bulls)winning two three peats.

Yes i does feel damn good and it also felft good when the bulls swept the lakers last season. Ya you laker fans might say it was the regular season and it wasnt a big deal. But it was to us bulls fans so back off.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,937 Posts
Actually i do know how it feels to win a 3-peat . Actually i had the pleasure of having my favorite team of all time (Bulls)winning two three peats.
Way to hang in there with the team. Not all of us Laker fans just got on this current bandwagon, some of us have been around for awhile. We remember getting beat. We remember not making the playoffs. We know what you're going through. But don't forget, MJ got away with alot of the same stuff you're complaining about here. Bryon Russell's name will always be synonymous with MJ's famous last shot/offensive foul that wasn't called. We all had to face the facts and the facts were the Bulls were baddest team of the 90's. No hatin, just respect.

Doesn't it piss you off that the 2 jerry's broke up that team? Man, I honestly feel that if MJ had not have gone AWOL those years, the Bulls would have won 8 in row. And if the 2 Jerry's had just shut up and let MJ, PJ, Pippen and the gang stay together... they had a good shot at breaking the Celtic's record. I know if Dr. Buss does some dumb thing like that, I'd have a hard time showing them any love. You're a true fan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by naesdj


Way to hang in there with the team. Not all of us Laker fans just got on this current bandwagon, some of us have been around for awhile. We remember getting beat. We remember not making the playoffs. We know what you're going through. But don't forget, MJ got away with alot of the same stuff you're complaining about here. Bryon Russell's name will always be synonymous with MJ's famous last shot/offensive foul that wasn't called. We all had to face the facts and the facts were the Bulls were baddest team of the 90's. No hatin, just respect.

Doesn't it piss you off that the 2 jerry's broke up that team? Man, I honestly feel that if MJ had not have gone AWOL those years, the Bulls would have won 8 in row. And if the 2 Jerry's had just shut up and let MJ, PJ, Pippen and the gang stay together... they had a good shot at breaking the Celtic's record. I know if Dr. Buss does some dumb thing like that, I'd have a hard time showing them any love. You're a true fan.
Thanks , i grew up watching the bulls and when i die i will still be a bulls fan.
It would of been sweet if the bulls would of won 8 in a row but if my father got murderd like mjs i would of taken a break too.
And about Krause, ya it pisses me off. I think they could of kept the same team atleast one more year. But i guess i heard that krause wanted his fishing buddy tim floyed to coach the bulls and trade scottie for a couple of scrubs, and trade all star PF Elton Brand for a high Schooler, and treat his players like trash, and the list can go on .But i think this year will be a break out year for the bulls ,i hope.
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by royalwithcheese


Thanks , i grew up watching the bulls and when i die i will still be a bulls fan.
It would of been sweet if the bulls would of won 8 in a row but if my father got murderd like mjs i would of taken a break too.
And about Krause, ya it pisses me off. I think they could of kept the same team atleast one more year. But i guess i heard that krause wanted his fishing buddy tim floyed to coach the bulls and trade scottie for a couple of scrubs, and trade all star PF Elton Brand for a high Schooler, and treat his players like trash, and the list can go on .But i think this year will be a break out year for the bulls ,i hope.
Not this year. Maybe in two years though:yes: .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,447 Posts
Well Fordy if you'll check the favorite team thread in the NBA section you'll see I listed the Lakers and Wiz as my favorites just to clarify things but I have Mozarella for all that whine, just kidding man Kings were competitve and took the Lakers to the Wire I just feel like the Kings are sore losers just give the Lakers credit and try again next year this what if game is getting tiresome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
royalwithcheese!! :laugh: :cool: :laugh: :cool: What a great name, and let's not forget your avatar!

I love it. Keep on shining, bud! :D
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top