Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year it appears that I get 3 out of the 4 final four picks right. This year appears to be no different. 3 of my final 4 are still in play, and Duke is the only one eliminated. That means that the following teams will be in the final 4.

Louisville
Wisconsin
Illiinois

·
Registered
17,279 Posts
sloth said:
Every year it appears that I get 3 out of the 4 final four picks right. This year appears to be no different. 3 of my final 4 are still in play, and Duke is the only one eliminated. That means that the following teams will be in the final 4.

Louisville
Wisconsin
Illiinois
Thanks for the confidence either you didn't watch UW play this year or you're a HUGE Ewing Theory believer. Honestly this UW team is just not as good as last years team that lost in the second round, albeit to a great Pitt team.

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nimreitz said:
Thanks for the confidence either you didn't watch UW play this year or you're a HUGE Ewing Theory believer. Honestly this UW team is just not as good as last years team that lost in the second round, albeit to a great Pitt team.
To be fair, Wisconsin only needs to win 1 more game to get there. They are pretty dang close. Louisville and Illinois should have their spots sealed tonight. And the past 2 years I have gotten 3 out of the final 4 right, why should this year be any different?

----
Marquette
Kansas
Syracuse

-----
Duke
Uconn
Georgia Tech

----
Wisconsin
Illinois
Louisville

I can never get 4 out of 4, but always 3.

for our tourney bracket, me and Cris still have 3 final 4 picks still alive. I am the leader right now by 2 points tho. ace2004u has 4 of his final 4 picks alive but is in 3rd place at the moment.

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also I am in the top 7% for everyone who signed up for Yahoo's Pickem, but unfortunately that is only good for 61,000th place lol.

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Louisville came back, 1 in for me. Illinois should be the 2nd later tonight. Told ya.

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BaLLiStiX17 said:
I think Unc and Michigan state will be the other 2 going to the final four
Mich St., has a chance, but Wisconsin is going because of the premise of the thread. The other two teams came back from behind to make this happen, so Wisconsin will also win.

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It wasn't meant to be. Okay, this is the last time that I make the homer pick of Wisconsin to make the final 4. ahghaghahghaghghahgahg, oh well, Marquette had D-Wade, that is why they were so good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts