·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cancel this thread :)

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
Wow, exactly how much haterade have you had today?

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
No doubt. They are to basketball what Miami is to football.

Can't knock the entire fanbase, though. That ain't right.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Cancel :)

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
apelman2 said:
The kid was wearing a gold.....not just some plastic gold necklace either. Like 24K gold sitting with his dad..... If that kid's parents only would've passed the 8th grade.
If his parents haven't passed the 8th grade then how are they affording a gold necklace for their kid? I don't get it?

·
Registered
497 Posts
apelman2 said:
oh and by the way, this kid and his dad were white, not that it really matters but I just found it hilarious.

Kid just defined a spoiled little punk
why did you have to include that fact. and what does an 8 year old wearing a chain have to do with the rest of the carolina fans? And i wouldnt call bandwagon fans carolina fans. You know why they call them bandwagon fans? because their just that, their not true fans. Post=disregarded.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
He included that fact to furthur reinforce the fact that the kid was dressed like a black guy and that his retarded parents went along with it.

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
HogsFan1188 said:
He included that fact to furthur reinforce the fact that the kid was dressed like a black guy and that his retarded parents went along with it.
yesss.... because ONLY black guys where gold chains and Yankees hats.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Yeah just close this thread. I was steamin' when I was typin' this and the first reason is pretty ****ty. I just find it kind of funny that li'l kids are wearing gold chains when they have no idea why they're wearing them.
Older white and black men wear chains and tilt their hats to symbolize something, this little f.a.g.g.o.t. had NO IDEA what the hell's going on except for the fact that other people he sees wear them. And than the idiot parent let's him walk around like this.

It's more hysterical than anything, but like I said, just disregard this because you just had to be there to understand.

By the way, I'm not racist by any means, so you can throw that card out the window.

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
apelman2 said:
Yeah just close this thread. I was steamin' when I was typin' this and the first reason is pretty ****ty. I just find it kind of funny that li'l kids are wearing gold chains when they have no idea where they're wearing them.
Have fun at work this week! :biggrin:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
madskillz1_99 said:
Have fun at work this week! :biggrin:
That's alright, I'd rather root for a team from my area than just jump on a bandwagon and act like I'm one of their biggest fans.

Now if you don't mind I'm gonna go buy some Patriots apparel, while I'm at it maybe some Pistons apparel, than after that I'll get a Red Sox cap, maybe go see how my most favorite college basketball teams at UConn are doing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.