Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is he taking so few shots? In the last 5 games he's taken 3, 8, 9, 10, 6 shots. The only time I catch Kings games are when they are on national TV so maybe I'm not seeing something, but why is he taking so few shots a game?

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
If they need offense hell give offense, he hasnt been looking to score as of late...

·
Registered
775 Posts
It's a shame too because he could dominate a game offensively if someone would just give him the ball.

·
Registered
452 Posts
yeah, it's the reason the kings have been struggling as of late imo (besides their defense obviously)...bibby has been taking too many shots, bobby and peja's shot selection in general has been dismal, and between the 3 of them there hasn't been much room for offense from other players

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Miller needs to shoot more. Period.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Actually I have league pass so I haven't missed a single Kings game.

The problem w/Miller is is that he questions himself. He'll get a free look shot, get ready to shoot it then second guesses himself and when he second guesses himself that's when he'll miss the shot AND if he second guesses himself he'll also pass off the ball even though he was the one wide open

Also I think now the other teams realize that Miller can shoot so they are not keeping him wide open like they did at the beginning of the season. All the other teams remembered from his Pacers days was a big man threat and that's it.

Now they KNOW he can shoot so they are now defending him alot better

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
what's up everybody, im new to the boards so i just wanted to give a shout to all the kings fans as i am a die hard kings fans. But ya i don't believe Brad has to take more shots, he picks his spots very well, he shouldn't go out of his way to take more shots. He is taking the game as it comes to him, and he takes advantage of the opportunities when he has open shots, that is brad's game and he is playing it perfectly. Along with his 10boards, and 5 dimes, i couldn't ask for more. If he isn't a reserve to the all star game tomorrow, it will be a shame.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Sup, and welcome, Brad Miller provides what the Kings need, he was just in a little slump, but the Seattle game sure took that off :laugh:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
Sup, and welcome, Brad Miller provides what the Kings need, he was just in a little slump, but the Seattle game sure took that off :laugh:
Slump would imply he was missing his shots. He wasn't missing shots, he just wasn't taking them. It probably is that the coach doesn't run enough plays for Brad.

·
MANRAM!
18,056 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacTown16</b>!
what's up everybody, im new to the boards so i just wanted to give a shout to all the kings fans as i am a die hard kings fans. But ya i don't believe Brad has to take more shots, he picks his spots very well, he shouldn't go out of his way to take more shots. He is taking the game as it comes to him, and he takes advantage of the opportunities when he has open shots, that is brad's game and he is playing it perfectly. Along with his 10boards, and 5 dimes, i couldn't ask for more. If he isn't a reserve to the all star game tomorrow, it will be a shame.
Welcome:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts