PF- Lewis
SF- Gooden(or Wilcox, Woods, Butler)
SG- Houston
PG- Hardaway

send me your thoughts

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
So ur telling me that Denver is going to move DOWN 2 F'n Spots,and give up one of the top 5 PF in the league for a BROKEN DOWN Cotton Bambi and GARBAGE?

Just another one of ur GOOFYA$$ trades!:upset:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Take Camby out and put in Spree and it would look a lot better. The Nuggs definitely get shafted on that trade though.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Why would seattle want Mcdyess AND Thomas when they already have baker? Three PFs. Who would start? Why trade for people who wont get the minutes? Add to the fact that eisley wont start ahead of payton either. Thats just one point. Another point is to make all this work, you need to know what these guys will make. Most of them are up for new contracts. So i doubt that salaries will match. I'll stop right here. I could go on about your trade but would be overkill.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I think it would be a very good trade for Seattle, but i doubt that denver would trade away McDyss for Camby and basically go down two spots, maybe if the Knicks threw in another player, but i dont think it could happen.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Re: Re: 3 way deal check it out

Originally posted by mduke

First of All, Lewis is a SF, Gooden is a PF....there's no way Lewis would play PF, he's way too soft for that....
Half the time I think he's even too soft for the 3-spot

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
I CANT believe that u peeps are talkn SH*T about Rashard Lewis,
hes one of the BEST 3pt shooters in the league.I bet hes gonna get the MAX to!

·
Registered
7,590 Posts
Originally posted by HEATLUNATIC
I CANT believe that u peeps are talkn SH*T about Rashard Lewis,
hes one of the BEST 3pt shooters in the league.I bet hes gonna get the MAX to!
Yes, he is a great 3pt Shooter, but he is DEFINITELY not a PF... He's at least a SF, he plays even a little like a SG....I'm definitely not hatin on him, he's a good player, but no way he deserves the max.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Hes either a SF or a 6'10 SG with MAD range,but I DONT see him being worth the MAX,not yet anyway.I think the Sonics will offer him what my Heat gave E.J.,$86mill$ for 7 years!

·
Registered
63 Posts
there's no way Lewis would play PF, he's way too soft for that
Lewis aint soft man. Did you see the pic of his dislocated shoulder, after seeing that Id think he was one of the toughest players in the L. But youre right Gooden would play the 4.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts