Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Until Dayton beats Xavier at Cintas Center.

We were screwed by the refs this year. Next year UD will be the best team in the A10(top 15 easy) and we will win convincingly in Cincinnati. COUNT ON IT!

:yesyesyes::yesyesyes::yesyesyes:

·
Registered
199 Posts
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

·
The Professor
1,025 Posts

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Dayton has the winning Powerball ticket and they are telling their Boss - the A-10 - to piss off, only too find that they mis-read the numbers on the ticket. Now they have made it clear they really hate their boss/league and may find themselves on the outside looking in at both conferneces - from the middle of the pack in the Ohio Valley Conference - ooh wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
He denies being FlyersandTEA4LIFE, but Snipe is better than even money. I'd say more like 1-5.
Interesting, there is a wackadoo guy on twitter who goes by BearcatPalinfan (or something close to it)...and that guy is straight out insane. I wonder if they are one in the same.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Interesting, there is a wackadoo guy on twitter who goes by BearcatPalinfan (or something close to it)...and that guy is straight out insane. I wonder if they are one in the same.
Comparing a Dayton wackadoo and a Cincy wackadoo is like comparing Charles Manson and David Koresh....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts