Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And the number 5 seed? Has hell frozen over people? With 13 games left in the season we have 38 wins. What will our final win total be? The homer in me wants to say 50 wins, but we do play Miami once more, the Knicks at NY, Detroit at home, Washington on the road, and Cleveland at home. Of those 5 I think we'll drop 2-3 allowing us to finish up with a record of 48-34. Thoughts?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,287 Posts
Well in the words of Dick Vitale.

"I am dumbstruck over the Bulls. They are really a two face team baby! I don't know what to think. On the one side of things they they have Eddy Curry, Tyson Chandler. These two kids are out of high school. They don't care about defense or anything, they don't have any post moves or anything. These kids just have their athleticism baby! All the kids can do is dunk, they are holding this team back. Now imagine if Eddy Curry went to college, North Carolina baby! Thinking about this kid, it reminds me in Shaq, it just really gives you a warm tingly feeling like the one when Chris Duhon puts his hand on your lap baby! Eddy Curry would be in the final 4 baby! Sean May, Eddy Curry, Rashad McCants, Raymond Felton! An unstoppable tandem! Now we got Andres Nocioni on this team. I don't know about him, he's a foreigner, never played college basketball at all. All these foreign guys want to do is shoot, they are all offense baby! This is a guy that won't play a shred of defense, and does not know a single fundamental. Now here is what really makes the Bulls interesting baby! We're talking about Kirk Hinrich. I love this kid, bringing Kansas all the way to the final 4 where they beat Dwyane Wade's Miami Heat baby! The kid is such a hard worker, never gives up on a play. Here is something that most people don't know, Kirk is obviously a farm boy baby! Well Kirks dad built him a court inside the barn. The cows and chickens would play defense, ever have a llama coming at you, that is the type of hard work that pays off baby! Now you got Chris Duhon and Luol Deng, they are from Duke. The Atlantic Coast Conference, ACC baby! Coach K over here teaching the guys the fundamentals, you always know they are playing come march. Then Ben gordon baby! Him and Emeka Okafor national champions. Cutting down the nets and all. I get wet just thinking about it"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,208 Posts
sloth said:
Well in the words of Dick Vitale.

"I am dumbstruck over the Bulls. They are really a two face team baby! I don't know what to think. On the one side of things they they have Eddy Curry, Tyson Chandler. These two kids are out of high school. They don't care about defense or anything, they don't have any post moves or anything. These kids just have their athleticism baby! All the kids can do is dunk, they are holding this team back. Now imagine if Eddy Curry went to college, North Carolina baby! Thinking about this kid, it reminds me in Shaq, it just really gives you a warm tingly feeling like the one when Chris Duhon puts his hand on your lap baby! Eddy Curry would be in the final 4 baby! Sean May, Eddy Curry, Rashad McCants, Raymond Felton! An unstoppable tandem! Now we got Andres Nocioni on this team. I don't know about him, he's a foreigner, never played college basketball at all. All these foreign guys want to do is shoot, they are all offense baby! This is a guy that won't play a shred of defense, and does not know a single fundamental. Now here is what really makes the Bulls interesting baby! We're talking about Kirk Hinrich. I love this kid, bringing Kansas all the way to the final 4 where they beat Dwyane Wade's Miami Heat baby! The kid is such a hard worker, never gives up on a play. Here is something that most people don't know, Kirk is obviously a farm boy baby! Well Kirks dad built him a court inside the barn. The cows and chickens would play defense, ever have a llama coming at you, that is the type of hard work that pays off baby! Now you got Chris Duhon and Luol Deng, they are from Duke. The Atlantic Coast Conference, ACC baby! Coach K over here teaching the guys the fundamentals, you always know they are playing come march. Then Ben gordon baby! Him and Emeka Okafor national champions. Cutting down the nets and all. I get wet just thinking about it"
:laugh: What a Dick!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,807 Posts
sp00k said:
And the number 5 seed? Has hell frozen over people? With 13 games left in the season we have 38 wins. What will our final win total be? The homer in me wants to say 50 wins, but we do play Miami once more, the Knicks at NY, Detroit at home, Washington on the road, and Cleveland at home. Of those 5 I think we'll drop 2-3 allowing us to finish up with a record of 48-34. Thoughts?
you know DAMN well we aren't winning 48 games..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,287 Posts
The ROY said:
you know DAMN well we aren't winning 48 games..

cuz we are winning 50. But come on, 48, very realistic. We have an easy schedule, just have to go 10-3 to finish out the season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The ROY said:
you know DAMN well we aren't winning 48 games..
Wed 30 @ Charlotte
Thu 31 Cleveland
Sat 2 Charlotte
Tue 5 @ Miami
Wed 6 @ Orlando
Fri 8 @ New York
Sat 9 Toronto
Mon 11 Detroit
Wed 13 @ Washington
Fri 15 Orlando
Sat 16 @ Atlanta
Tue 19 New York
Wed 20 @ Indiana

Which four do we lose? I'll say Washington, Detroit, and Miami. All the others are very winnable games. 48 isn't a given but I think it's a very realistic number.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,276 Posts
sloth said:
Well in the words of Dick Vitale.

"<B>These two kids are out of high school. They don't care about defense or anything, they don't have any post moves or anything. These kids just have their athleticism baby! Now we got Andres Nocioni on this team. I don't know about him, he's a foreigner, never played college basketball at all. All these foreign guys want to do is shoot, they are all offense baby! This is a guy that won't play a shred of defense, and does not know a single fundamental. </B>
Now here is what really makes the Bulls interesting baby! We're talking about Kirk Hinrich. I love this kid, bringing Kansas all the way to the final 4 where they beat Dwyane Wade's Miami Heat baby! The kid is such a hard worker, never gives up on a play. <B>Here is something that most people don't know, Kirk is obviously a farm boy baby! Well Kirks dad built him a court inside the barn. The cows and chickens would play defense, ever have a llama coming at you, that is the type of hard work that pays off baby! </B>"
err... tyson or noch NOT playing defense? excuse me?
curry no post moves?
o and kirk never even lived on a farm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,287 Posts
nanokooshball said:
err... tyson or noch NOT playing defense? excuse me?
curry no post moves?
o and kirk never even lived on a farm
you missed the part "in the words of dick vitale"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
932 Posts
I'm gonna say 7-6 too close out the season. Some of those roadies look tough (Miami, Washington) while others could sneak right up on the Bulls if they're not careful (New York, Charlotte, Orlando)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
Killuminati said:
I'm gonna say 7-6 too close out the season. Some of those roadies look tough (Miami, Washington) while others could sneak right up on the Bulls if they're not careful (New York, Charlotte, Orlando)
While I agree that those games aren't gimmes, I think that the Bulls taste something real good right now, and they want more of it. I see them finishing out closer to 11-2 than 7-6.

Injuries is the big X factor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,686 Posts
If you had told me at the beggining oft he season that the Bulls would at some point be 38-31, I would have checked you into a mental institution myself.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top