Key Subs:

Jim Jackson #21 | Steven Hunter #45 | Leandro Barbosa #10

Key MatchUp:

<--->

JR Smith #23<->Steve Nash #13

<marquee>GO HORNETS!</marquee>

See less See more
#2 ·
This is gonna be a tough game, a win is nearly impossible! But I don't mind, I just wanna see a good show of our guys and we just have a better shot at the #1 pick if we lose this one...:whoknows:
My Prediction:
New Orleans 103
-
Phoenix 121

250 uCash points for the prediction game winner of this one again!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

PROMOTION FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON:

For the game against the Phoenix Suns, if the game thread goes over 30 posts, then every bbb.net user will receive 100 uCash points for every post he/she makes thereafter. This is unlimited, so if you make 10 posts after the game thread goes over 30, you get 1000 uCash.

Sounds good?

Please, no post padding or spamming. The discussion has to be about the game. I reserve the right to disqualify any post I think does not add to the conversation.

Reactions: Pejavlade
#8 ·
X-Factor said:
Hornets- 81
Suns- 101
This game will be closer the the score will show because the Suns will most likely be sitting out some of there starters to rest them.
Do you really think, I think all of them are gonna play...

Reactions: DanDickau
#9 ·
forget it, Hornets can't even defeat the blazers....

Hornets 97
Suns 112

#12 ·
This is already the 12th post and the game starts tomorrow evening! So there are only 18 posts left and you will get 100 per post...keep up posting!

#13 ·
If the hornets win this game, I'll give all my points to someone who wants them

Reactions: kamego
#14 ·
B Dizzle said:
If the hornets win this game, I'll give all my points to someone who wants them

:eek: you sure? j.r. smith is gonna make 56 points including game winning 3pter at the buzzer! I want you points if hornets win!

#16 ·
It's the best in the West taking on the worst, on paper this game should be out of hand by halftime. I'll go out on a limb and say the Hornets will surprisingly keep this one close, until the Suns pull away in the 2nd half. 118-104, Suns win led by Nash with 21 points and 14 dimes.

#17 ·
Phoenix:108
Hornets :83

I just guessed the hornets score, cuz phoenix has a great offense, but defense..... i dunno

anyways....

GO HORNETS!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Reactions: Pejavlade
#18 ·
supermati said:
Phoenix:108
Hornets :83

I just guessed the hornets score, cuz phoenix has a great offense, but defense..... i dunno

anyways....

GO HORNETS!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm willing to bet the Hornets will score more points than that. Both teams will want to play an uptempo game in this one, I wouldn't be surprised if New Orleans had 83 points after 3 quarters.

#21 ·
hobojoe said:
It's the best in the West taking on the worst, on paper this game should be out of hand by halftime. I'll go out on a limb and say the Hornets will surprisingly keep this one close, until the Suns pull away in the 2nd half. 118-104, Suns win led by Nash with 21 points and 14 dimes.
Nice prediction, I really second that! It will be an uptemp game, and I see the suns making a lot of points, nash is gonna run the fastbreak and there will be a lot of highlights!

#22 ·
I'm excited to see how Steven Hunter plays after he missed the game winning putback! That miss was a shame!

#23 ·
To bad the Suns can't trade Hunter back to DePaul. He would be a nice addition even if he can't make an easy dunk. Maybe next time he will just tip it in.

#25 ·
TRACIELOVESCOMETS said:
Phoenix in a blow-out
Prediction??? No prediction, no chance to win the 250 points for the prediction game winner!

#26 ·
hobojoe said:
Nice quote in the signature man, 72-10. That's insane. The Suns are damn good, but not that good.
thanks, but I kinda feel like a jerk because it seemed like right when i put it up bigamare pretty much stopped posting on the boards, maybe i hurt his feelings or something? It's just such a foolish thing to say, especially considering in the beginning of the season, denver, houston, memphis, and minnesota were all playing poorly, and he made that stupid claim.
In the east Phoenix still wouldve been up against some serious competition, and for all we know they could've fared poorer against the eastern conference(doubtful, but if he is gonna speculate, so can I), since they have some pretty solid defensive teams such as detroit and chicago, and to a lesser extent Miami and Philly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.