Burned
18,770 Posts
5-3 makes my preseason prediction correct. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
ghoti said:
5-3 makes my preseason prediction correct. :biggrin:
even if we win the rest of the game it wont make my prediction of 82-0!! lol that broke in our opening lost to bucks!

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
NetIncome said:
18 games above .500

And if the Heat lose tonight, Nets would be two games behind in the loss column.
Miami is feeling the heat from the Nets now. I want them to go 8-0 in this last stretch.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Intense Enigma said:
What's the NETS best season record 52'53 W's???
52-30 I think!!!

Reactions:

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
I still can't believe that...the Nets have had some very good teams. You mean to tell me even the old Dr. J Nets couldn't get 50 wins? The old Buck Williams/Darryl Dawkins teams? The Kenny Anderson/Derrick Coleman/Jayson Williams all-around good teams? None of these managed 50 wins?! I'm pissed off.

·
Burned
18,770 Posts
PHeNoM Z28 said:
I still can't believe that...the Nets have had some very good teams. You mean to tell me even the old Dr. J Nets couldn't get 50 wins? The old Buck Williams/Darryl Dawkins teams? The Kenny Anderson/Derrick Coleman/Jayson Williams all-around good teams? None of these managed 50 wins?! I'm pissed off.
Dude. Welcome to our hell.

Why do you think us older folk love Kidd and Thorn so much?

·
Supporting Member
812 Posts
NetIncome said:
18 games above .500

And if the Heat lose tonight, Nets would be two games behind in the loss column.

we are down 2.5 games to the Heat after their loss tonight. they have seven games left now and we have eight so the only way we take the 2nd seed is by tieing their record (we hold the tie-breaker) which means we have to go 8-0 to finish the season while the Heat go 5-2. (or 7-1, 4-3 and so on).

does not look likely but at least we made it close and no one else in the east other than detroit and miami will have homecourt over us. only about a week or so ago it looked likely we wouldn't even have homecourt against a couple of the other teams.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.