Key MatchUp:

<--->

JR Smith #23<->Matt Harpring #15

<marquee>GO HORNETS!</marquee>

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We can win this one, we are better than the Jazz right now! All in all they have only 5 wins more than we have! and tonight we gonna make it 4!

Streaks: Utah has lost eight consecutive road games. The Hornets have lost six consecutive games at New Orleans Arena.

Notable: Backup center Chris Andersen is listed as day-to-day after spraining his right ankle in Wednesday night's game against Denver. Point guard Speedy Claxton is out with a strained right groin. In the past four games, the Hornets' reserves have averaged 60.5 points. Point guard Dan Dickau has averaged 13 points in the past five games. The Hornets have won six of eight games against the Jazz. New Orleans native Randy Livingston was signed by Utah on March 23 for the remainder of the season.

My prediction:
Hornets 103
-
Jazz 92

·
Stinging the West!
2,551 Posts
Hornets: 78
Jazz:82 :cry:

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
im gonna go with a blowout.
hornets 112
jazz 97

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ONE NIGHT ONLY PROMOTION!!!

For tonight only, for the game against the Utah Jazz, if the game thread goes over 50 posts, then every bbb.net user will receive 100 uCash points for every post he/she makes thereafter. This is unlimited, so if you make 10 posts after the game thread goes over 50, you get 1000 uCash.

Sounds good?

Please, no post padding or spamming. The discussion has to be about the game. I reserve the right to disqualify any post I think does not add to the conversation.

Thanks for this idea to Rawse who has got the same thing going on tonight in the Memphis forum, be sure to also participate there in the GameThread Memphis - Miami!

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Hornets 97
Jazz 81

Did anyone see that pathetic game the Jazz had against the T-Wolves? I really wouldn't be surprised to see a 25+ Hornet win.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
I didnt get a chance to see this game because I went out to eat with my girlfriend and my family but I hope to catch the replay and then can make some better responses.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have lost this one, but it was the first game of David West where he played solid with 15 points! Unfortunately we couldn't find a way to stop them, they were shooting 54,8% from the field...

Boxscore

Recap

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LINEUP CHANGES: Scott went with a different front line Friday night, starting Lee Nailon and Jackson Vroman after going with David West and Bostjan Nachbar in the previous four games.

"I'm a patient man," Scott said, "but not that patient. After (four games) of being down double-digits in the first quarter I can't watch that anymore. We've come out the same in all those games."

In the four games Nachbar started, he scored three, four, five and six points. In West's four starts, he scored seven, zero, four and two points.

West finished with 15 points on 6-of-8 shooting. He had scored 17 points in his previous five games.

Nailon is the Hornets' leading scorer this season (14.3). Vroman started nine games, from Feb. 27-March 16. He returned to the bench when Magloire was activated.

HOMETOWN START: Former Newman product and New Orleans native Randy Livingston, who played at LSU, started Friday's game at guard for Utah.

Livingston was signed to a 10-day contract with the team March 3, the day before its last game against the Hornets.

He was signed to a second 10-day deal March 13 and signed for the rest of the season on March 23. Livingston had three points and seven assists.

FREE AND EASY: Hornets guard Dan Dickau, who played Wednesday's game with a padded wrap covering his bruised left shoulder, played Friday without the bandage. He scored 10 points.

RUNNING: Utah, which won for the first time in New Orleans, finished the first quarter with a 19-6 run, the second with a 16-8 run, the third with a 9-4 run and the game with a 14-2 run.
From the NOLA.com article !

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
the game was on TV in austria and I have to say I'm impressed with David West!

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
250.00 points donated to supermati successfully! Congrats!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts