Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Florida has a 15 point lead at the moment, but Ohio has come down from larger deficiets this year.
Let's see if Florida starts to get confident.

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
Doesn't look like Ohio is going to add to the MAC's proud tradition in first round games.

Isn't there usually one MAC team seeded 12 or above? When is the last time the highest seeded MAC team was only a 13?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JuniorNoboa said:
Doesn't look like Ohio is going to add to the MAC's proud tradition in first round games.

Isn't there usually one MAC team seeded 12 or above? When is the last time the highest seeded MAC team was only a 13?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This will, however, be the first time since 1992-1994 that the MAC has not had a team in the second round of the NCAA tournament for two years in a row.

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
what the hell was that walsh kid thinking? did he think 30 footers were worth 4 points or somethin?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Look over my comments on this game over the past few days.
I'm excited, but not surprized. Let's see if they can pull it out.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
If we don't win im transferring

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Walsh is the only guy to show up tonight. They're playing NOTHING like they have the past month or so. But it looks like Florida's got this one, barely.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Ohio's fallen apart in the last minute. Ohio's played great, Florida (outside of Walsh) couldn't have played much worse, so I'm feeling okay.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
JuniorNoboa said:
Walsh shot 3-14 from the floor, not exactly startling either (did hit 9-10 from the line which is nice)
Okay scratch that, everybody played pretty damn bad :).

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
Ohio should have won, plain and simple. They played like they had nothing to lose until they tied it, then they straight up choked. No one wanted to make the play to take the lead. Everyone choked. Pathetic that they did so well to get back, and then just choked when they had the chance to take it.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Thank God Florida was able to gut it out.

They are the only team i have left to cheer for. :cry:

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
HogsFan1188 said:
Thank God Florida was able to gut it out.

They are the only team i have left to cheer for. :cry:
I beleive your an SEC fan. Kentucky is still alive.... Or is it one of those things where you will cheer for everyone in the SEC but Kentucky?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This game is just like nearly every game I've seen in the MAC this year.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
JuniorNoboa said:
I beleive your an SEC fan. Kentucky is still alive.... Or is it one of those things where you will cheer for everyone in the SEC but Kentucky?

That's exactly what it is.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts