Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Watching him play, this is what I think of him:

The Isiah Thomas comparison IMO is way overblown, but comparisons always are, DeShawn Stevenson has even been compared to Michael Jordan :rolleyes:

But I do think he can have success in the NBA, he has excellent speed, hes not undersized, he's a great passer, a good defender, and is an excellent ball-handler.

The only knock I'd really give him is long range shooting. Alot of times players like this will come in and freak out when they step onto an NBA court, they line is farther back, the guys defending them are taller, and it takes them awhile to get their shot back.

Pretty basic, I know, but thats all I feel like saying right now, I'm tired.

I'd compare him to Kenny Anderson, only better:yes:

·
Registered
481 Posts
I've seen him playing with Duke twice. And he was hidden between Williams and Dunleavy. He is a great defender, and he seems to work very well for the team. But I couldn't find out if he can score consistently or if he has court vision enough to be a great passer. I suppose his next year will show us what kind of player he is.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Duhon is great if he get a chance to show his stuff and not be over shadow by people and this year he will break out and do awesome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts