Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well now we have our act together and have our first winning record of the season and went 4-0 in november for the first time since 99 i believe, we HAVE to win next week at detroit or i think the season is done, because the bears play green bay, and then the wildcard teams i think are too tough for us to catch..but i love the way we have played lately and hope we can continue our winning streak

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Next week's game is gonna depend on how the Lions react to Mooch's firing. I know we can take them, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Lions come out mad or something. We're gonna need to win that one regardless. I was hoping that the Bears were gonna lose to TB, but they managed to pull it out. I think they're playing too well right now for Minny to catch up to them. They have to treat every game from now as a must win and hopefully everything will take care of itself. If we make the playoffs of course I'm gonna be happy. But if we don't, I'll be even more pissed because that would mean Minny would get a middle of the order pick in the draft. We need a stud RB and Bush, Maroney, and Williams will all be taken early. I'm still hoping for that playoff push right now though. Go Vikes!

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Let's put our positive thoughts on the Vikings for the rest of season. Chicago's in a great position to nab the division, unless things will go 180 around them toward bad ways, then there will be a hope for the Vikes to clinch the division like the old days.

Go Vikings!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts