Chandler - defensive .......

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Gordon

·
Registered
427 Posts
Jerry Stackhouse shoud be the sixth man of the year. Even though he's been injured, he has been a big factor for the Mavs in crunch time. Also, not just a scorer he can D up. If he wasn't injured he would have clearly won the award.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Both of have been huge for the Bulls, especially in the 4th quarter, but I'd have to go with Gordon, mostly because consistent clutch offensive performance is more noticeable then defensive.

They're both infinitely valuable, but I'd have to go with Gordon.
He should get the award.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have to notice Ricky Davis has had his probably best season so far. And Celtics are 3rd in the East (it is because of the system of divisions, but nevertheless).

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
ivo_krka said:
And Celtics are 3rd in the East (it is because of the system of divisions, but nevertheless).
Yeah but they would be right up there if it wasn't for that, around 4th or 5th. I'm not worried about Gordon or Chandler, Ricky's got this award locked down...GO GREEN

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Who deserves it? Szczerbiak. Who will get it? Right now I'll say Ricky Davis, I'm not sure though.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Mitch Cumstein.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Defense gets no respect. Lary Brown said Chandler was his favorit young player. I'll go with Chandler. The bulls shot about 35% last game but he got 22 rebounds, which gave them the second chances they needed. and they won. He doesnt get the praise, but if gordon threw up the last points its all you'd hear

1 - 16 of 16 Posts